Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- Extended Head Studs-SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tornik550
I have a set of used extended head studs from European Motorworks- $225 new. I had these on my engine for about 200 miles. I had to tear my engine down due to a few unrelated problems. When I decided to rebuild the engine, I changed it so I did not need jug spacers and therefore did not need extended head studs. These will work with a stock setup or with and engine that is wider than stock. If used in the stock configuration, they may need to be trimmed however I do not think they do.

http://www.europeanmotorworks.com/mm5/merc...-4-head-spacers

One of the headstuds has a very slight bend because apparently when I had a headstud hole in my case repaired, it was repaired crooked- so when I torqued the stud, it put a slight bend in it. It should straighten out if put in and torqued correctly- however if you decided you wanted a new one- you can purchase one single stud from european motorworks for, IIRC $25.

I think that I have most of the nuts but I am not certain- I would get new nuts. When I was posting this, I saw that I did not show all of the studs- I do have them and they look just like the others- it was just a photographic oversight.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
jcd914
PM sent
Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.