Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 914-6 conversion parts super lot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
double-a
x
jeeperjohn56
Hey Aaron, I'm interested in the RJ engine mounting setup, the RJ throttle linkage set up, the engine yoke and the Headers. What would be asking for these parts. would have called you but it was late. Put me first in line please. John driving.gif
double-a
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Aug 9 2011, 10:32 PM) *

Hey Aaron, I'm interested in the RJ engine mounting setup, the RJ throttle linkage set up, the engine yoke and the Headers. What would be asking for these parts. would have called you but it was late. Put me first in line please. John driving.gif

you betcha.
wertygrog
I'm interested in the sump plate, valve covers, oil cooler, and possibly the tensioners as well. I'll be first in line for these if you split the stuff up! beerchug.gif
SLITS
Would like to see how the oil cooler was modded if you have an image and are breaking the lot up. Done right, I will take it. Hard to see through the plastic, but it looks like it's ok. Shipping to 92507 also.
Ericv1
PM sent on the MSD Setup
double-a
bump
double-a
bump with some new lower prices.
double-a
monday bump. lots of good parts left, offers considered.
double-a
bump, new prices.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.