Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Sad news here
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
Got a call a few minutes ago. My wife's daughter's son choked to death today.

He was 10. Found him outside unconcious.

We believe in the resurrection hope found in the Bible.

Going to be with family now.
Jeroen
Dunno what to say... this must be every parents worst nightmare coming true
You and your family will be in our thoughts

Jeroen
morph
We are Very sad to hear this. sad.gif
Qarl
Trekkor:

We are very sorry for your loss. A terrible thing to happen to any family, especially when it is so unexpected.

Strength to you, your wife and your family during this time of struggle.

Regards,

Karl Ellzey
Hunter's Dad
Orlando, FL
Eric_Shea
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...
Pnambic
I could never conceive in my worst nightmares what that must be like and I hope I never do. You will be remembered in mine and my family's prayers.
LawRand01
Trekkor:

You and your family will be in my prayers tonight. God bless you all.

Randall
McMark
Trekkor, you and your family have my condolences. It's terrible.
redshift
Never easy, and a child is missed so much more.

I'm so sorry.

M
Trekkor
Thanks for the kind words.

It was very heart wrenching to see Dante's parents and family wailing in grief.

I found my self ducking out when someone would approach the mother and they would be crying out together, I had to just go cry alone, give them there privacy.

On the positive side, some young child may benefit from the organs donated from little Dante's body.

Still not real clear how he died. They think choking, but not 100%.
iamchappy
Trekkor,

I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy, hang in there it sounds like your spirit, and soul are in the right place, you will see him again.

Chap
SirAndy
Trekkor, i don't know what to say.

this is very sad, hang in there ...
sad.gif Andy
Rusty
Please accept my condolences. May God bless your family.

-Lawrence
gregrobbins
Trekkor, our prayers and thought with you and your family. We have lost close family and know your pain. We suffer with you.

Greg & Susan
soloracer
My sincerest sympathy and prayers go to you and your family. I will ask my mother to have her prayer group to pray to give you strength as you go through this time.
jimtab
Please express my condolences to the family, speaking as a parent, there can be no greater loss than outliving your child. Hope everyone comes thru ok.
a.munoz3
God bless!!!!!! sad.gif
wheelo
We don't always understand such things...
Peace, and God's Love, to you and your family...
Juniors_914
I'm sorry to hear that, trekkor sad.gif

-Junior sad.gif
Jenny
Trekkor,

Our condolences to you and your family. What a terrible thing to have happen... Your family (and you) will be in my thoughts.

Jenny
davep
Our condolences. It brings tears to our eyes also. You can only do so much to keep the kids from grief. I know I gave my mother more than a few grey hairs. My experiment with a silver fork and an electrical outlet was but one instance.

Dave & Betty
ArtechnikA
so sorry for your loss ...
John Kelly
That's very sad. It is brave and noble of your family to consider the fortunate future recipients of his organs. It must be very difficult. I'm sorry for your loss.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
seanery
Trekkor,
I'm saddened by this news. Your family is in my thoughts.
rick 918-S
This is among the saddest new anyone of us could share. There is nothing any of us can say to make this right. Be there for your wife and her daughter. They need you now more than ever. Time heals all. sad.gif
krk
Aw man -- this is so sad. You and your family will need a lot to get through this. Hang in there.

kim.

ps. I too think the organ donation was a noble thing.
JFJ914
There are no words................... My prayers are with you and your family.
Trekkor
More family are coming to visit today.

The initial shock that tends to keep us somewhat together is now starting to wear off.

I find myself in tears. I think of the look on the parents face. The helpless feeling they have.

I watched as the father sat and stared at the place where Dante was found. He was shaking his head, his hands on his face. It hurts to recount this, he mutters" why,why?".
He would get up and stamp his feet on the ground, family would rush to him and offer some comfort.

It is true there are no words that will change what has happened.

Words do help one to heal. Thats what we have.

" and he will wipe out every tear from there eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."
- Revelation 21:4

My wife and I do appreciate the warm thoughts, condolences and intentions posted here.

KT
LS6/914
KT, My family will add your loss to our prayers. I have been down that road, if you look close you will see another set of footprints walking with you during your times of grief. Yours in Christ, Larry
Mark Henry
I don't know what to say...as a parent this is my worst nightmare.

My condolences to you and your family.
fiid
Hey,

Sorry to hear about your loss. A terrible thing indeed.

Hang in there,

Fiid.
PorscheTom
This is about the worst thing you could ever hear. My family and I are very sad to hear about your loss.
Our condolences to you and your family.
TROJANMAN
sorry. you will be in our prayers
Gint
This is horrible. PLease give my family's best wishes to your family Trekkor.
EdwardBlume
Trekkor,

We are so very sorry to hear of this tragedy. Cheryl and I will pray for you and your family. I can't even imagine your family's grief but am greatly encouraged by your faith.

Rob & Cheryl
Randal
Mr. T.

I was so very sorry to read about the tragic loss. Words won't be of any help now, but just want you to know that our prayers are with you and your wife's family.

Randal
TJB/914
Trekkor,

My deepest sorrow in your loss of this child. Lynda & I will have you and your family in our prayers. We know the pain having lost our first granddaughter 3-1/2 years ago to meningitis within a period of 24 hrs. I have tears streaming down my face as I tell you how sorry I am in the loss of this child.
May God help you through this difficult time.

Tom & Lynda
red914
i cannot begin to imagine the depth of your suffering. with time and healing, i hope you can again feel joy.
ChrisReale
Words cannot describe the sorrow. All I can offer is my thoughts. I dont pray much, but when I do, your family will be in them.
Chris Reale
jfort
I lost a 10-year-old nephew in a tragedy a few years back. It still has an effect on my and the family. I know what you are going through. You and your family are in my thoghts.
ThinAir
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, but I'm glad to hear such a firm expression of your faith. I lost my 84 year old mom a couple of weeks ago - she was ill and it was expected. Her last words to me were "if I don't see you when you get back from vacation, then I'll see you in heaven". At the funeral they sang "I can only imagine" and I have this image in my head of my Mom dancing before the Lord.

I'm in Lake Tahoe. I logged on just to see if there was anything new about lunch on the 19th. I'm still looking forward to seeing the Napa gang.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.