Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official MUSR Web Site
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
poorsche914
MUSR WEB SITE

Thought I'd whip up a web presence for this event. Will be posting all information as it comes available. Working on a registration form.

Will feature images from current and previous events, past MUSR info, etc
Maybe with a full-time web presence, more 914 owners will see it and be able to join the gathering each year.

Feedback is welcome.

steve

type.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Aug 10 2011, 11:54 AM) *

MUSR WEB SITE

Thought I'd whip up a web presence for this event. Will be posting all information as it comes available. Working on a registration form.

Will feature images from current and previous events, past MUSR info, etc
Maybe with a full-time web presence, more 914 owners will see it and be able to join the gathering each year.

Feedback is welcome.

steve

type.gif

Looking good Steve. Excited to see the finished product.
Just checked it out....coming along nicely first.gif

I wonder if Ron can use this for what he needs paperwork wise? My only worry would be using the "Porsche" script background?
poorsche914
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Aug 19 2011, 09:19 PM) *

Just checked it out....coming along nicely first.gif

I wonder if Ron can use this for what he needs paperwork wise? My only worry would be using the "Porsche" script background?

That is artistic license... it is a picture of the side stripe on a 914.

The maps, etc I come up should all be usable by Ron. None of those have the PORSCHE graphic - that is only on the web site.

Almost have the site links and PDF files ready for prime time. I keep finding little changes that need made and have to go thru a long process to get the final file. dry.gif

driving.gif
poorsche914
I have posted a link to the web site on the MUSR12 thread in the Garage.

Let's see what kind of traffic is generated now smile.gif
jcb29
Steve - the registration site looks great, however, there is no mention of the "event" hotel or other lodging options. At the moment one would need to sort through the whole "Official MUSR" thread to find out about the hotels. Seems like it would be easier for potential attendees to have a "one stop shop" for all the information they would need.
poorsche914
Yes, that is next on my "to do" list smile.gif

Has the hotel rate been posted yet? Was waiting for that. Shoe?

driving.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Aug 20 2011, 08:26 AM) *

Yes, that is next on my "to do" list smile.gif

Has the hotel rate been posted yet? Was waiting for that. Shoe?

driving.gif

Hotels and rates have been secured. Country Mountain Inn has rooms for us at 66.00 a night. If they run out of rooms I have a backup hotel 1/4 mile up the road. Also Biker Bob has about 5 rooms available too. http://countrymountaininn.com/rooms.htm
poorsche914
Thanks. Rates and links posted.

What is Biker Bob's info? I can post that too.
pcar916
Outstanding work guys! I've looked at the website and it's exactly what we need.

I would worry about the Porsche logo on the car only if some PCA bureaucrat yelps about it. If they do we can change it. ~Ron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.