Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Salt Lake City body shop?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
utah914
I'm getting ready to tidy up a few things on my 914. Overall, its in really good condition, but I need some help with hell hole and possibly long repair. I've got no bodywork experience.

Anyone know of a competent shop in the Salt Lake City area to do 914 bodywork? Doesn't need to be concourse level, as this car has been and will in the near future be used as my daily.

Cairo94507
Drop a line to Eric Shea at PBM. He has a buddy who has a shop that does crazy beautiful work. He did the work on Eric's six if I am not mistaken. He is someone that I am considering for the body work for my car.....as soon as I decide how to get it to Utah.
Eric_Shea
agree.gif Troy's the man. He's over here on 107th S. and around 1800 E.

Come by, take a look at my car, then I can introduce you to Troy. He has the touch and these are difficult things to do right.

You can see some of his metalwork here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...58ac&type=1
utah914
Wow, that's great news. Looks like he does excellent work! And he's very close.

Eric, I'll PM you to set up a time. Thanks for the help. And I've never seen a REALLY nice 914 in person. Looking forward to it. biggrin.gif

Derek
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.