Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my new license plate : )
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jimkelly
plate pic
rnellums
When mine got totaled out here in the midwest I kept getting asked if mine was an Audi. I think the only real solution is to slap gaudy PORSCHE emblems all over it. Or VW if you swing that way.
Bartlett 914
Nice Score!
jimkelly
my creativity was really FLOWING the day i had to make the final choice : ))

Drums66
....what a cool thing aktion035.gif
bye1.gif smoke.gif flag.gif shades.gif
rick 918-S
I was asked today if mine was a Lotus WTF.gif Nice plate.
Madswede
QUOTE(rnellums @ Aug 11 2011, 02:15 PM) *

I think the only real solution is to slap gaudy PORSCHE emblems all over it. Or VW if you swing that way.

agree.gif I've been thinking of getting a VW-Porsche logo from Germany to put on mine, just so that people know what just passed 'em. evilgrin.gif
Eric_Shea
I've been thinking of getting a VW-Porsche logo from Germany to put on mine, just so that people know what just passed 'em.

Werks fur me... biggrin.gif

IPB Image
okieflyr
Jim,

Put that on the car and come show it off at the BBQ first.gif
tscrihfield
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 11 2011, 08:06 PM) *

I've been thinking of getting a VW-Porsche logo from Germany to put on mine, just so that people know what just passed 'em.

Werks fur me... biggrin.gif

IPB Image

Nice A$$ Eric! bootyshake.gif av-943.gif
jimkelly
my car is going into the shop on sunday - it probably won't be back in time - but it needs what it will be gettin : )

if i am able to make it, i'll probably be sporting my beat up 1994 corolla : )

jim

--

QUOTE(okieflyr @ Aug 11 2011, 06:05 PM) *

Jim,

Put that on the car and come show it off at the BBQ first.gif

nsr-jamie
Cool plate!!
Mary Shortridge
LOVE it!!!!
Twise
I smoked a guy in Temecula driving an ISF. Just playing around from light to light and he pulls up next to me and says "what kind of Ferrari is that", to which I reply, "the Porsche kind". I like the fact that very few people know what it is. Like, we know something they don't...
okieflyr
It's a cool plate Jim, and look forward to seeing you no matter what your rolling in with. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.