Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TDF follow up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
newdeal2
Did any one get off the couch and jump when Lance nearly won the TT? He left Ulrich and the others about 14 seconds back and was only 2 seconds off a win.

This is Lance's race to win...He is in TOP FORM. Ulrich is going to have a hard time even less 15 pounds. wink.gif
opera guy
man, there is always hope for Jan. im not loosing faith biggrin.gif

that prologue TT was freaking FAST!!!

strange TT tho. all the usual guys like McGee and Mareau were MIA.. i wonder what happen to those guys, course not suit them?

btw, where is david miller?

i cant wait for the uphill TT at Alp D'u ez to see the devil
newdeal2
David Miller the Brit rider?...He's OUT. Busted on doping and dropped from the Olympics. wacko.gif

He confessed.
lagunero
Very impressive. Lance is Big Texas so I guess we should've seen it coming. He did say this Tour would be decided before the third week. I don't expect to see much of Jan just yet, but does Lance what to defend the Maillot so soon? My money is still on Mother Nature wink.gif It was good to see Kirsipuu win that first stage. Was everybody just looking for Petacchi's wheel and not paying attention or did McEwen's huge margin of victory today have something to do with the crash moments before??
gregrobbins
Lance seems better prepared this year. The TT result was unexpected and a sign of his determination and fitness. Ullrich and Mayo will show their stuff in the mountains, so the next three weeks should be fun. The mountain time trial up L'Alpe d'Huez might just produce the winner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.