Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: enki's for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
ive got a set of 4 enki's for sale

now before you go harrasing me with "why didnt you just put it in the classifieds"

im really not sure how much to ask for this set...is 350 reasonable or should i go more or less

ive got pictures, so ifyour interested, post here or pm me
thanks =]
i love porsche
i love porsche
i love porsche
i love porsche
Aaron Cox
nice wheels....but less $$$

you can pick up nice fuchs for 370-400
i love porsche
nebreitling
i disagree. those should bring 350, maybe a little more.

if they're straight, etc.
Mueller
i just bought a set of 4 with much better tires for $200.

common swapmeet price for those are 100 to 200 per set of 4

if you had good tires possibly you could get more, but those old school tires you have are better off being mounted on some steel rims for a "roller" chassis
Mueller
i just noticed the damaged one....you might be lucky to get $75 for all 4......no one wants to deal with fixing that one rim and unless you find someone with a few spares, it'll be a tough sale....
i love porsche
that little for all 4?....i dont think so...ive seen a set without tires or centers go for around 200 on ebay
Levi
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Jul 5 2004, 09:05 PM)
that little for all 4?....i dont think so...ive seen a set without tires or centers go for around 200 on ebay

You asked....Price is relative to desire, personally I don't like them...but you should e-bay them instead of hoping someone here will buy them... unsure.gif
beerchug.gif
Mueller
then ask whatever you want.....if they were that popular, they'd still be making them or you'd see "want to buy" ads .....to me, getting a "market price" from only one eBay ad is not realistic

you have also have to keep in mind that without tires, they could be more desireable due to niether party wanting to pay for the extra shipping or pay or go thru the hassle of getting the tires removed, plus the location of the buyer and seller....unless I can see the tires in person, I don't buy used tires or could care less if the rims came with tires.

just 'cause one set sold for that price does not mean they all will........with one damaged rim, it'll be tougher to sell unless someone wants the other rims for spares or has a uncomplete set...

I gave you an educated opinion on them, if you sell them for 2x what I mentioned, then I'll be happy for you biggrin.gif
i love porsche
alright..well thanks for the input..i guess theyre going to ebay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.