Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sawzall Party and Part Out!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rnellums
I wanted to invite anyone who is interested to come on by and cut what they wish off my totaled teener before it gets sent to the scrapper! piratenanner.gif

It is the remains of my project "Bosser" after it got hit on the right front fender and rear quarter. It is a NM, CA, and CO car so it has little rust. Any body piece you cut out is yours!

I'll also entertain any offers on parts off my little car!

Anyone who wants to may come by tomorrow after 5:00PM, but the main party will be for 9:14AM-2:00PM on Saturday. Let me know if you are interested to I can get enough goodie bags put together beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
tscrihfield
I would love to have the passenger side Long! I need just a few bits to finish up the steel work on mine... But if no one wants it that shows, I can make it there in the later afternoon... I have to work in the morning! I will bring blades and such....

Thomas
GeorgeRud
Boy, that would be a neat addition to Gerold's BBQ in Portage at the end of the month.
rnellums
Agreed, the problem is, I need to get this hulk out of the garage so I can bring my new beauty home. I'll certainly bring all the parts I pull off it though.

-Ross
veltror
Gentlemen, unfortunately I live int he UK but would really reaaly like the front left fender together with the rain channel and possibly also the bit where the front torsion bar mounts at teh extreme front, question is would somebody cut hese off for me and ship them to the UK , I would pay whatever teh shipping charges were and whatever else you woul need, I have been unsuccessful in finding a rust free front left fender here and the only one I did find was a NOS one for 1100 Euros...

Roman
rnellums
I'm a little confused about you comment on the torsion bars. My car had the stock through body torsion bars that come out in the middle of the wheel
Well.
Jeffs9146
Are you selling the rear 5-lug stuff??
rnellums
yes, though it is only a 4 lug hub that has been re-drilled and tapped.
veltror
QUOTE(rnellums @ Aug 12 2011, 01:40 PM) *

I'm a little confused about you comment on the torsion bars. My car had the stock through body torsion bars that come out in the middle of the wheel
Well.

In my restoration thread it is the area in post #8
veltror
Do you think you would be able to cut off the front fender and ship it to me? The words rust free look good to me. My progress has stalled due to the fender I have being not usabel.

Roman
rnellums
QUOTE(veltror @ Aug 12 2011, 07:10 AM) *

QUOTE(rnellums @ Aug 12 2011, 01:40 PM) *

Well.

In my restoration thread it is the area in post #8

Got ya. I read torsion bars and thought sway bars. The left side is in good condition, but the right is buckled a bit. Maybe still useable though.
veltror
So if the somebody could cut out the left torsion area and the left fender I would be very happy to pay for shipping and whatever else would be needed, I have not been able to find a good left fender here.

Do you think it would be possible...
rnellums
QUOTE(veltror @ Aug 12 2011, 07:12 AM) *

Do you think you would be able to cut off the front fender and ship it to me? The words rust free look good to me. My progress has stalled due to the fender I have being not usabel.

Roman

I think It will probably work. The only thing prohibitive is gonna be shipping. What is the max that you are willing to spend total and we'll see if I can get it there for less than that. the fender is worth 75-100$
veltror
QUOTE(rnellums @ Aug 12 2011, 03:21 PM) *

Roman

I think It will probably work. The only thing prohibitive is gonna be shipping. What is the max that you are willing to spend total and we'll see if I can get it there for less than that. the fender is worth 75-100$

I suppose up to 150 dollars but I would be sur[prised if it was that much, I am pretty much out of options here in the UK. Do you have an idea of how much it would be.

Roman
rnellums
QUOTE(veltror @ Aug 12 2011, 07:39 AM) *

QUOTE(rnellums @ Aug 12 2011, 03:21 PM) *

Roman

I suppose up to 150 dollars but I would be sur[prised if it was that much, I am pretty much out of options here in the UK. Do you have an idea of how much it would be.

Roman

Not a clue in the world. I'll check into it though. I'm sure we can make something work though.
Rex-n-effect
How do these look on this car????? I really need but obviously cannot make it to the sawzall-smiley.gif party. I need rust free if you can cut them? Please let me know.

Thanks, Rex

Click to view attachment
rnellums
QUOTE(Rex-n-effect @ Aug 12 2011, 12:14 PM) *

How do these look on this car????? I really need but obviously cannot make it to the sawzall-smiley.gif party. I need rust free if you can cut them? Please let me know.

Thanks, Rex

Click to view attachment

Rust free, but I wanted to make a couch out of the sail panels and targa portion.

-Ross
rnellums
But perhaps. I need to think about it. If I don't make the couch they are your. Gratis.
Rex-n-effect
Just let me know. I will pay you for these also!!!

Thanks, Rex
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.