Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP! Picture needed.. Roll Bar rear upper horizontal chrome trim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Strudelwagon
Hey, has anyone got a close up of one of these clips? Mine disolved and I'm having a hard time accepting the $9 bucks each from AA.

Thanks
SW
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Aug 11 2011, 10:41 PM) *

Hey, has anyone got a close up of one of these clips? Mine disolved and I'm having a hard time accepting the $9 bucks each from AA.

Thanks
SW

Anyone.... $40 shipped for 3 little clips is highway robbery. I just need a pictire of one and I'll make some.
Thanks
S
scrz914
Check with Rich Bontempi at High Performance House. If you're talking about the thin trim at the bottom of the sail panel, I bought some used ones from him and I don't remember them being very expensive.
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(scrz914 @ Aug 12 2011, 08:44 PM) *

Check with Rich Bontempi at High Performance House. If you're talking about the thin trim at the bottom of the sail panel, I bought some used ones from him and I don't remember them being very expensive.

Nope, I'm looking for the ones that go on the trim that goes across the top of the roll bar. It takes 3 clips in the center and is held on the ends by the curved sail panel trims,
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Aug 12 2011, 08:58 PM) *

QUOTE(scrz914 @ Aug 12 2011, 08:44 PM) *

Nope, I'm looking for the ones that go on the trim that goes across the top of the roll bar. It takes 3 clips in the center and is held on the ends by the curved sail panel trims,

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.