Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday Route Set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
The Sat drive will be Roaring River Route(JT suggested using this one) and the Kings River Route(Rockhouse road is on this run) from last years Palooza combined. Maps, GPS and such maybe already available for this...

Here are the Palooza Combined Routes mentioned above...
Click to view attachment
poorsche914
Reworked the route map. Let me know if there is anything wrong with the route. I just guesstimated the distances.
Also, if there are any "points of interest" that could be noted to add to the map, that might be cool. When finalized, will save as a PDF and post to web site.

Click to view attachment
Kewl, That looks like the correct direction and route. I will mark a couple of things on it and repost tmro. I have gas stop mileages and descriptions for both of these and I will mark Poker Run stops on here
I marked Poker Run stops and gas stations. Have not verified gas stations just going by last years Porsche Palooza info on that...

Click to view attachment
poorsche914
Revised graphic for River Run Poker Rally (or Rallye... which is "official"?)

This is a large, print-size version. Will save as PDF if needed.
In white space at bottom thought maybe could post directions or maybe leave blank for people to use to jot down notes during rally.

Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
Are we playing 4 card stud? confused24.gif
7 card Texas Holdum....3 cards turned over at banquet is what I'm remembering?

Would be nice to mark the cards somehow...
Here are some Road descriptions....

Click to view attachment
poorsche914
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Aug 19 2011, 09:28 AM) *
Would be nice to mark the cards somehow...

Need to mark them with something. Any one have a rubber stamp or other unique marking utensil?

driving.gif
poorsche914
Poker Run route with text description added.

Whatcha think?

Click to view attachment
I would like to put persons initials on card when they get it. I'm worried about card swapping as well as somebody slipping cards in??

It's all for fun tho and a Plaque of course. We used Jack Daniels cards in Huntsville then mid way thru handing the cards out we stopped at the JD distillary...there were some real good hands from what I LOL
Sweet...you got some talent dude!!
poorsche914
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Aug 19 2011, 05:32 PM) *
Sweet...you got some talent dude!!

Thanks. Working on the Friday drive. That one is going to be 3 pages!!!

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.