97 VW GTI VR6 for sale.

All leather interior in good shape. Air, Power Steering, Power Windows, Air Bags, Disk Brakes, Stereo, Sun Roof. Car runs excellent and is the VR6 and this sucker is fast. Brand new EGR system installed. Current Smog Cert for another month. Passed Smog with out a hitch after the EGR was replaced. Air conditioning works. Could be charged up a tad to make it run cooler but it does work and does cool.

Black Exterior, Black Leather Interior.

Needs passenger door lock replaced.
Needs new tires.
Needs heater core replaced.

Should replace the drivers door handle. Works but kinda picky at times. Not required.
Built in working alarm.

Excellent Mileage as long as you keep your foot out off the throttle. Good luck with that.

Pete :)

530-301-7242 cell

Price is $3400 OBO. Smogged and ready to drive home. Current Pink. Car is registered and insured and driven.

Photo album can be seen here: http://greenev.zapto.org/onegreenev/

Willing to trade for a clean rust free 69 or older VW Ghia or a 74 or older Porsche 914 neither need to be running. Pictures will be a must. My direct email is found at the bottom of the photo album. If you have a vehicle to trade you must supply good photos or I won't consider any thing you have. I only want a Ghia or Porsche 914. Rust and Rot free. Clean and accident free.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article