Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.8 liter APC heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Does anyone know of a US based retailer that sells the 1.8 liter APC heads, the new castings?

Rich
904svo
Jake does, don't know if he sells them without going to Len first.
bobhasissues
Don't know about 1.8 APC but do know 2.0 AMC are available at a lot of places. DRD Racing heads has the 2.0 with or without customizing options.
HAM Inc
I can get 1.8 amc heads from time to time. They are not always available stateside.
stugray
I am also curious who can get the NEW castings other than Jake.

I have a hard time believing that he has his own 'exclusive' supplier that only provides them to him.

Stu
HAM Inc
Plenty of retailers out there that sell new amc castings. Not so many folks out there who replace the garbage they pass off as seats, guides, valves and retainers.
Jake Raby
QUOTE(HAM Inc @ Aug 12 2011, 02:39 PM) *

Plenty of retailers out there that sell new amc castings. Not so many folks out there who replace the garbage they pass off as seats, guides, valves and retainers.

Amen!

I have never sold the castings without re-work by Len.
stugray
Yeah, I re-read the whole write-up on Jake's site.

I see now that the castings are readily available as new, but Jake does a LOT of stuff to them after he gets em.

Stu
Jake Raby
Actually Len does it for me... We developed the program closely together, you can only get those bad boys from me :-)
r_towle
do you sell just the new heads with no work done on them?
if so, what would be the cost?
looking for four heads.
Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.