Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 2005 Last Chance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
If you haven't voted in the main poll for WCC 2005, please do so, as the SoCal gang is meeting 11 am at Canter's restaurant in LA this Saturday 7/10. All are welcome, but if you can't make it, at least vote.

Not saying this is going to happen, but if it does come to a choice between nice area or track venue, which is more important to you?
SLITS
Dead fish @ 11 AM - Is the sun up yet? slap.gif
rick 918-S
I think the title threw everyone off on this one. And of course the holiday weekend. Spin this one up and vote people... 50 plus people looked at this post and very few voters. What gives?
SLITS
BUMP - Like Rich says -

Get With It and Vote

Hell, we haven't even made the National Average @ election time yet sad.gif
Toast
Damn.......a 50/50 Tie!!

This is going to be one interesting event planning. monkeydance.gif

What about a track in a senic area? Say.....Ca. Speedway in Fontana? happy11.gif
phantom914
I guess I just broke the tie. I can find scenery any time I want. A track day I can't.

Andrew
bondo
This poll will reveal an interesting statistic... what percentage of us have running 914s smile.gif running = AX vote, not running = scenic vote laugh.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(bondo @ Jul 6 2004, 11:09 AM)
This poll will reveal an interesting statistic... what percentage of us have running 914s smile.gif running = AX vote, not running = scenic vote laugh.gif

Scenic = they stand and watch as we drive by? unsure.gif
914werke
what percentage of us have running 914s  running = AX vote, not running = scenic vote

Not so Fast Royce. Track does not have to = AX. in Fact A better Poll would be of those vote for Track day, what would be thier preferance: lapping or cones?

Cones= barf.gif
Lapping= driving.gif mueba.gif w00t.gif beer3.gif

smilie_pokal.gif
Toast
Lapping=    :beer3:

Hey now, No drinking and lapping. boldblue.gif
skline
QUOTE(Toast @ Jul 6 2004, 12:33 PM)
Lapping=    :beer3:

Hey now, No drinking and lapping. boldblue.gif

I think he meant he was lapping up beer, you know these 914 guys are a little on the crazy side.
EdwardBlume
Tough vote. I'd go either way. It's like asking if you want apple pie or ice cream. Both please!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Rob Ways @ Jul 6 2004, 02:08 PM)
Tough vote. I'd go either way. It's like asking if you want apple pie or ice cream. Both please!

ya ... I like that one... As I read this I'm eating my cake with ice cream.
SLITS
Bump - This ain't Burger King and you can't have it your way flag.gif
skline
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 6 2004, 05:16 PM)
Bump - This ain't Burger King and you can't have it your way flag.gif

I agree this aint Burger King, but I think we can have it our way. There has to be a way to have a track day and a scenic drive even if they are on different days. But I think the question has to do with the track right? Like California Speedway or Willow Springs?
skline
Oh and Ron, I will be over this weekend for my mamogram.. lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(skline @ Jul 6 2004, 04:21 PM)
Oh and Ron, I will be over this weekend for my mamogram.. lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Uhhhhhhh - I don't do males smile.gif I don't think she would beat me up as bad as Alison with one "L" laugh.gif - and you need to get your keys to the Executive Washroom and look at the SD rough draft proposal.

Nanu Nanu
skline
Well, I will be seeing you this coming Saturday right? I can get those keys from you then and we can go over everything, I am taking the car tomorrow down the the muffler shop to get the exhaust system done. I hope they dont gouge me too bad. I was hoping for a check today from a client, looks like I will have to tap into the reserve fund to get the mufflers.
Chris914n6
This was a tough one for me...

I can AX every other weekend but to run a track is a rare occurance for a non track racer.
Also, the scenery in Vegas from the drivers seat sucks, so a twisty road through some greenery is appealing.
Now, the scenery from a Poker seat is appealing every 5 min or less.... "Cocktails!"

IPB Image
skline
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jul 6 2004, 11:51 PM)

I can AX every other weekend but to run a track is a rare occurance for a non track racer.
Also, the scenery in Vegas from the drivers seat sucks, so a twisty road through some greenery is appealing.
Now, the scenery from a Poker seat is appealing every 5 min or less.... "Cocktails!"

IPB Image

Chris, Bring her with you! In fact, bring a few of them with you. Trailer the car with a motorhome and bring several.
ablose58
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jul 6 2004, 10:51 PM)

IPB Image

Now that is some nice scenery smilie_pokal.gif Hell bring in 2 busloads and they can be the scenery while we lap around the track! agree.gif beer.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.