Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Knee draggers worst nightmare
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
This looks almost, well look and see... http://www.anothersite.co.uk/gallery/index...c&cat=7&pic=963
CCL
914werke
Craig, I didnt think you owned a Bike?
boxstr
Not anymore.
CCL
larryp
Nicely done. I haven't highsided (yet, anyway) but when I do, I am sure it will not be as pretty.
morph
DAMN HE'S LUCKY! ive dumped a bike its not pretty.months in hospital,and years of phyisical therapy just to walk correcty again.
Curvie Roadlover
ohmy.gif
JmuRiz
Very nice save, I'm sure he had to steam clean his leathers after that one bootyshake.gif
914werke
BTDT wink.gif
And you can be sure that the resulting ass-pucker took a bite out of the seat foam!
Dr Evil
I-R-O-N-Y!!!
After watching that video I went to drop off my rent money, on my motorcycle. I was coming off of an offramp when this red nissan truck broadsided me with his passenger side. well, needless to say I went down, rolled a few times, ventallated my pants considerably, and removed most of the distinguishing characteristics from the left side of my bike. Luckily (ha!) there was a tow truck driver behind the guy that saw the whole thing. He said that I flew about ten feet in the air when my bike threw me after fighting to remain in control. Just road rash (minor) and pain in my right thigh...hospital? Who knows.
Just thought I would share laugh.gif <_<
skline
Wow, Mike, that sounds like a bad time. Are you sure you are ok? I think I would still go to the hosptial and get yoursefl checked out. You could have internal injuries that dont show. I hope everything is ok. Glad to hear ot from you and not on the news.
Dr Evil
Thanks for the concern Scott. I now get to rebuild my bike for the third time in the last two years. I cant wait to get my teener going so that they will have something else to wreck biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.