Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Parting out 1975 1.8 in Sacramento
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
THE STIG
1975 914 1.8, parting it out. sectioning car to repair other cars as needed. Car has some rust in right long from battery acid contact. Car has not been crashed but was damaged by a fork lift in right front corner. PM with need and prices for the parts.
THE STIG
THE STIG
Car is at an aircraft salvage yard in Sac, yep the one Myth Busters buys there junk from. I am not at the car and doing this for friend.
THE STIG
He also has some parts that were aquired to attempt fixing this car, but has changed his mind on that matter. None of the parts on this car are perfect, but extremly cheap. I will cut it up at the end of the part out, or now depending on what you need.
914runnow
Pm sent re motor parts....etc....
plz see pm..for details..
Rx
jcd914
I'd be interested in the front trunk floor and parts of the firewall and passenger floor at the firewall.
I am local to sac (carmichael) and would love to come see the car, be willing to do the cutting even.

Thanks
Jim
THE STIG
OK, also wanted to add this car has a rear reflector sold, the solenoid is still available. I do not know if its operational, however I can test if nessesary.
saigon71
PM sent.
dlkawashima
Interested in roof ..... PM sent.
Randal
How is the passenger side rear fender section?

I have the typical rust that comes there, so want to replace the section.

I think I need about a foot.

Borrowed this picture from VOX (THANKS):

Click to view attachment

Need the cut out piece.
Rex-n-effect
I need these for both sides if they are not rusted, bondo"d etc. Let me know?? Thanks

Click to view attachment
THE STIG
Both sections inquired about seem solid. I am headed to the car in about an hour and will look over both these areas. Plasma cutter on site.
THE STIG
Striker plate area seems intact. I could strip the paint to make sure but its going to take time. I just came from the car. Rear deck lid is gone now, for $50.00, which was a deal. Any local Sac folks want to see the car just say the word. I will hit it on Saturday morning hard, until it gets to hot. You can also get whatever you might need for you Cessna, Beech, or Piper....
THE STIG
Will work on this car on Saturday if anyone would like to take a look. PM for details
THE STIG
Starting to remove parts on this Sat morning 20 Aug 2011, including cutting parts out for those who have requested them. Come by if you like, give Larry a call @ 916 712 4510. Starting at 07:00! My last victim shown here...
THE STIG
THE STIG
Original spare $50.00
THE STIG
Pedal cluster $40.00 Includes brake light switch.
THE STIG
1.8 SMOG MONZA exhaust in good shape. COuld weld up the port for the air pump for non smog cars. $50.00
THE STIG
Rain drip tray with original hardware, not broken. $50.00 Includes the lid.
THE STIG
Gas tank in good condition, small amount of rust but not bad. $30.00
THE STIG
Good turn signals $25.00, gas pedal $10.00, 4 cyl alt with harness unknown cond. $20.00
THE STIG
Rear signal housings $20.00 each,
THE STIG
Axles, appear fine C/V joint boots unbroken. $30,00 each
THE STIG
Had a couple folks ask about area in the passenger compartment area, repair panels etc. Here is the engine bay area for evaluation. Rest of the car is %100 percent rust free.
THE STIG
$40.00 front lid release cable, in good condition, some over spray.
THE STIG
Suspension coming off soon, so trailing arms, steering rack, front suspension will be available soon.
THE STIG
Taquito platter sold...
THE STIG
Engine $100.00
THE STIG
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Aug 14 2011, 09:55 PM) *

I'd be interested in the front trunk floor and parts of the firewall and passenger floor at the firewall.
I am local to sac (carmichael) and would love to come see the car, be willing to do the cutting even.

Thanks
Jim

We are ready to remove the front trunk floor if you still want it, possibly before Sat.
tracer
Are you still working on this car? Looking for rear disk brake rotor.
THE STIG
Yes we are working on the car, Saturday will be the day we finish it up. Rear rotors are there, but rusty. You can have the pair for $20.00
THE STIG
Cowl area is now free and can be reduced in size for shipping.
gcrotvik
Looking for a dash section. Is this section available?

Thanks,

Greg
THE STIG
Yes no problem. We can blast it out with the plasma cutter in a few minutes.
tadink
hi - interested in outside door handles and rear trunk tumbler if they are all the same key.

also interested in front headlamp motors.

I'll drop you an email again - we've already talked about these I think, not sure if they are still available....

many thanks

td
THE STIG
I have the door handles listed here, the trunk lock was missing from this car as it had a reflector. (Sold) I do have a trunk lock here but does not match the keys in the door handles. You can have the headlamp motors for $20.00. No one usually wants them.
laflaur
Hey Stig,
Got any good bumpers?
THE STIG
Your to funny...send me your e-mail for a pic of todays score...I am still in shock.
mikea100
Hi Stig,
I need a piece of right side floorpan about 1 ft wide from seat bracket going forward. The crossmember is not needed. Shipping is to Edison, NJ 08820.
Thanks,
Mike
THE STIG
We finished cutting the car up on Sat, and I am not sure if what you need is in one piece. Whats left of it is going to scrap on Tues. Morning. I will check it out and let you know. I can do it for $20.00 plus shipping if its still intact and you are happy with it. I will post a photo.

THE STIG
mikea100
QUOTE(THE STIG @ Sep 4 2011, 08:04 PM) *

We finished cutting the car up on Sat, and I am not sure if what you need is in one piece. Whats left of it is going to scrap on Tues. Morning. I will check it out and let you know. I can do it for $20.00 plus shipping if its still intact and you are happy with it. I will post a photo.

THE STIG

Yes, I will take it.
Thank you,
Mike
THE STIG
Sorry to say this piece of the car is almost as bad as yours. Good luck finding what you need.

THE STIG
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.