Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [OT] Wonder Mutt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonwatts
If you're ever in Clearlake, California, stop on by and say hi to Deputy Fife.

MSNBC news story
seanery
What a moron! And not in the same way that I am, but the BAD way!!!
Bruce Allert
I hate animal abuse more than anything else. You don't just shoot an animal because it's in pain. Take it to a Vet and let them decide. If ya can't load him up by yourself, call for back up BARNEY! :gilloutine: What a dumb shit fighting19.gif
Hawktel
Its strange how when I go hunting, I shoot more with my camera than the rifle.

Yet I feel I shouldn't carry my rifle in the vehicle anymore, as I get a overwhelming urge to clean up the gene pool each time I see some of the idiocies my fellow man pulls.

:cursor:

Ed Hachtel
Brad Roberts
Good one Ed clap56.gif

B
Bruce Allert
I whole heartedly agree Ed. I'm not against hunting (and used to do alot of it) as long as you eat what you kill. :cursor: But if you were to clean up the gene pool I wouldn't hold it against ya for not eat'n! wink.gif
bruce
tryan
i witnessed a local officer put a loony racoon down about a 100 yards from the house this afternoon. something was wrong with the poor animal. it was doing dot products of negative vectors . biggrin.gif
meursault
The cop who shot the dog seems more like Charlie out of Me, Myself, and Irene. And Tryan, I got a C in physics, but I still laughed my ass off with the dot product comment. clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.