Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE - 914 Targa Top, Side Windows and Corner Windows
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
johnl
Another users flaked while trading these for a 6 pack of beer so I'm leaving these parts outside for any of you to pick up. Targa top with sunroof modification, both side windows and both corner windows.

Corner of Wapello and Bellaire, 2 houses down from Wapello on east side of street.

John

Bruce Hinds
We should take bets on how long those were there before they were picked up!
thelogo
Is the targa top still there ?
johnl
Targa is still here. zip code is 91001

Black22
I'm LA I'll take it all for the 6 pack. PM me what kind and your address and I'll be by today!

Nevermind...re-read the first post!
thelogo
Is the targa top still there and visable from the street .

i'll be going with in the hour unless they are gone ?

thelogo
Couldn't make it yesterday ,

is the targa still there ??
johnl
everything is still here amazingly. somebody come get them or they are gonna be trashed like it or not wink.gif

Black22
I couldn't make it either and this was the first time my wife said "why didn't you go?" I was shocked! I'll have to come by with some beer one day anyways John. I'm an IPA guy too. I was going to bring some New Belgium "Ranger" IPA. ever tried it? That or Green Flash West Coast IPA, my personal fav. If someone picks up the top no biggie for me, I already have two. Don't toss the glass, I'll pick it up for the beer. Problem is I don't get off work until 8pm on weekdays:(
thelogo
[quote name='johnl'

thanks so much for the top

what is the best way to clean this thing .

SOap and water ?????? polish ?? i'm gonna google cleaning fiberglass but i don't know if that applies to 30 yr old stuff .
johnl
Green Flash is killer. If the glass is there when I get back I can hold if for you for a few days. Ah, and Ranger is pretty decent but I think Racer 5 is even better. Lemme know if you can make it by soon. Need to clean out as much as possible so I can rebuild our garage.

QUOTE(Black22 @ Aug 16 2011, 06:48 PM) *

I couldn't make it either and this was the first time my wife said "why didn't you go?" I was shocked! I'll have to come by with some beer one day anyways John. I'm an IPA guy too. I was going to bring some New Belgium "Ranger" IPA. ever tried it? That or Green Flash West Coast IPA, my personal fav. If someone picks up the top no biggie for me, I already have two. Don't toss the glass, I'll pick it up for the beer. Problem is I don't get off work until 8pm on weekdays:(

johnl
Nice to see the thing with someone who can use it. I have absolutely no idea on how to clean that thing.

QUOTE(thelogo @ Aug 17 2011, 06:48 AM) *

[quote name='johnl'

thanks so much for the top

what is the best way to clean this thing .

SOap and water ?????? polish ?? i'm gonna google cleaning fiberglass but i don't know if that applies to 30 yr old stuff .

Black22
I don't see me being able to make it until at least Sunday or Monday. Trash it if you have to:(
You're right Racer 5 is a good one too. If you're looking for an IPA with a different taste check out Mirror Pond Inversion. It just came out. Different, but pretty good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.