Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Two 914-6 Owners Manuals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I got three original 1969 printing of 914-6 owners manuals. I am selling two and keeping one. They came out of a closed shop.
All are in very good to excellent condition. Some yellowing of pages in front or at the edges. No missing pages or covers.
One is marked Vic by its original mechanic owner.

Price wise I was thinking $85 for either of the unmarked ones and $75 for the Vic marked one.

Bruce

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
porbmw

Hi Bruce

Could you set one of the unmarked manuals aside, and let me know cost of shipping to 98230....and I'll do the paypal thing.

Thanks

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 14 2011, 05:54 PM) *

I got three original 1969 printing of 914-6 owners manuals. I am selling two and keeping one. They came out of a closed shop.
All are in very good to excellent condition. Some yellowing of pages in front or at the edges. No missing pages or covers.
One is marked Vic by its original mechanic owner.

Price wise I was thinking $85 for either of the unmarked ones and $75 for the Vic marked one.

Bruce

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

bdstone914
[quote name='porbmw' date='Aug 14 2011, 06:21 PM' post='1524741']
Hi Bruce

Could you set one of the unmarked manuals aside, and let me know cost of shipping to 98230....and I'll do the paypal thing.

I will set aside one of the one of the unmarked ones for you.

I will PM shipping and paypal details.

Will be USPS Priority mail flat rate envelope which is about $5 to any U.S.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.