Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SSI Swapmeet this weekend!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonwatts
The second annual SSI swap meet is this Sunday and I thought it'd be nice if people listed some of the stuff they're bringing or maybe parts you're looking for.

I'm planning on bringing the following:
  • 2 new MOMO T-Frame seats
  • 2 OEM seats (black vinyl and corduroy)
  • Longacre quick release steering wheel hub
  • fiberglass LE front air dam (reproduction)
  • OEM 914 front swaybar
  • various low-end stereo stuff
  • whatever else I can dig up
Anyone else?
seanery
I want one of these! (just the round horn button and mounting hardware in leather)
Great shape and cheap please!!
L8Apex
hmm, wasn't planning on going, because I was suppose to crew at laguna seca, but it fell off the edge. So, I am probably going now, but probably be the only one there driving a rice rocket. (lowered civic). I'm not sure what I have/can sell. Probably useless stuff like air vents and things like that. Also some old carpeting too.
Brad Roberts
Bring it.

Andy is putting his car back together and may need some of it.

B
L8Apex
ok, gotta find a way to remind myself. Hmm.... creeper races? can i bring my custom creeper with rollerblade wheels and grade 8 bearings? haha
Brad Roberts
I dont care what you bring. They are paving the street on Saturday... so the Creaper races may get put on hold.

B
Dave Cawdrey
Sorry Y'all, I'm not gonna make it. Too far, too fast.

But got a "Bunch 'o parts" donated today. Check the Classifieds... Trying to contribute to the recycling of teeners tongue.gif
krk
My universe continues to get complicated. I'm fighting just to show up, and now a buddy is running a spec miata at laguna this weekend. I'm thinking of doing Saturday with him and Sunday for the swap meet and "other things" (that's code for stuff I gotta do on Sunday afternoon )

What I'm looking for? An awesome front bumper, chrome, early. Don't care about price -- well, that's a little strong --- how about "willing to pay fair market value". I have a painted one in good condition that I can rechrome -- haven't looked into pricing that yet but it's prolly not cheap. So that's my budget.

Could also use a dash top -- not sure of the right nomeclature here -- we all know it -- it's the thing that cracks and pisses you off. Early car tho.

I think I could also use a lower dash pad if it's in better shape than mine. Also early car.

If someone has a single Mahle 5 bolt gas burner, I'd be interested in talking. Not a high priority item, but something that would be good to take care of some day.

I have a couple of stock front valences -- not in the best of condition, but not horrible either. (I actually picked up 5 of them over the last while and have reconstituted two of them into active service.) If someone has interest, I'll bring 'em but they aren't a hugely popular item.

('course if I plan on buying anything, I have to drive a different car, which takes some of the fun out of it)

kim.
L8Apex
Kim, who's your buddy? someone was suppose to rent my friend's miata, but backed out earlier this week. icon8.gif
krk
l8apex,

I'm pretty sure it's someone different -- that is, I know who's car he's driving. Now, it's a small world (he hooked me up with the lemans gokart bunch and they're part of the same racing crowd -- witness how many folk on the board know them too!). I'm pretty sure the car belongs to Jon Prall. (or he helped Scott arrange for the car for both the qualifying and I believe for this weekend -- but I literally had 3 sentences on a vmail on the subject, so I'm interpreting a lot!)

kim.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.