Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: URGENT!!! Need a favor from a Bay Area member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeroen
OK guys/gals, I need your help. Well, actually the club needs your help.

We'll be running a 914world.com ad in Excellence.
Because of some crappy communication between Excellence, Brad and myself, deadline is getting seriously close...

In order to have the ad to Excellence on time, I need someone to burn it on a cd-rom and overnight it to them.

If you have time to do this without delay, please PM me or e-mail me at jeroen@berloth.nl for details.

All you need to do is download the ad (1 file of 7.75Mb) burn it on a cd-rom and overnight it to Excellence magazine.
(or if we have anyone in the Novato area that could drop it off, that would even be better).

Please don't hesitate to step to the plate... 914world.com needs your help NOW !!!

Thanks,

Jeroen
skline
Im not in the bay area but anything shipped in California would get there next day almost any way you ship it. I sent you an email, if you want me to do it let me know. I can get it off today.
anthony
Maybe I shouldn't even ask but they can't download a 7MB file?
GaroldShaffer
I had the same thought, but a copy is made and on its way via Fed Ex.
Jeroen
QUOTE(anthony @ Jul 7 2004, 07:24 PM)
Maybe I shouldn't even ask but they can't download a 7MB file?

Yup... my idea too, but they said they'd like a "hard copy" on a cd-rom
Well, if that's what they want, that's what they'll get...

Thanks all for offering to help out. It's been taken care of

cheers,

Jeroen
Joe Bob
Excellence...last I checked does not have a website or published email addresses....prolly still working with typewriters..... w00t.gif

Or worse....Macs.... confused24.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(mikez @ Jul 7 2004, 01:39 PM)
Excellence...last I checked does not have a website or published email addresses....prolly still working with typewriters..... w00t.gif

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
anthony
Macs rule ... built on unix. Unix rules.
vortrex
QUOTE(mikez @ Jul 7 2004, 01:39 PM)

they obviously don't have anything with a CD burner. biggrin.gif
Jeroen
Well... I'm just glad they didn't ask for a ZIP disk biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.