Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DC area 914s represent'n
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JmuRiz
Here is a pic and a link to more from this past saturday's area gathering. It was an even count of 914s and 911s, very good 914 showing! The meet was good with a nice breakfast and hanging out with the other guys.
Link to post w/ more pictures

IPB Image
tdgray
Sweet smilie_pokal.gif

Who's LE is that? Somebody on the board?
JohnB
Yep, that's my LE.
JmuRiz
Yep It's JohnB's car, very nice car. The Green 914/6 is Justin Fischer's, far white is type47's, near white one is norustscott's from the birdboard.
worktheweb
Damn! I'm almost glad I couldn't make it. Instead of just the license plate my entire car would have been airbrushed out. In fact my license plate is the best looking part of my car. Those are some sweet looking rides. pray.gif

I'm still at the "glad it runs" phase...I haven't made it to the "I'm so ashamed at how cheezy my car looks" phase yet barf.gif. It's coming though, I can feel it.
JmuRiz
Hey, if your car is running it's good enough to meet up at any of our meets/funruns. We aren't snobs or anything...I guarentee you that each of us can rattle off a long list of stuff 'wrong' with our cars. Cosmetics are the icing on the cake, a running car is the cake itself...I'd rather start with a cake than icing. Come join us next time!
Kerrys914
Nice turn out guys smilie_pokal.gif

Wish I was there to see the other P-cars. Let me know when the next one is planned. I book-marked the NOVA site and will keep an eye out for the events. DO any of the events happen on the MD side of NOVA wink.gif

Cheers and see you guys soon. I will be sending an e-mail out soon about a 914 cookout smile.gif beer.gif beer.gif

Cheers
Kerry
JmuRiz
914 cookout, sweet! I guess I need to get crackin' on installing parts huh? I can't wait.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.