This is a 1974 Porsche 914 1.8 liter fuel injection. I am the second owner of the car and have had it for 7 years. I have every reciept and paper for everything that has been done to the car since it was bought new. I have the original window sticker, buyer contract, the written check that was used to buy the car, owners manual, all service records and more. The interior is original and in good shape but there are sun cracks in the dash. The whole car is pretty much original except for newer paint and Empi 2.0 style wheels. This car looks great and is straight and solid. Most of the fuel injection sensors have been replaced in the past couple years. The only bad part is that it needs a fuel pump to make it a driver. If I bang on the fuel pump the car will start so you can see it run. I also have new front brake rotors and high performance Ferodo front brake pads that are still new in the box. The battery tray is rusted as usual and could be replaced. I'm asking $4,900 or make me an offer but please don't waste my time with super low ball offers. 541-499-7540.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article