Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tenative Itenerary
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
hot_shoe914
Thursday-Oct 13.........Check in and meet and greet...3:00pm til

Friday-Oct 14..............9:14 am...All day drive to Oark General store for lunch and scenic ride back...........6:30 pm...Dinner...Location to be determined

Saturday-Oct 15...........9:14 am Car show followed by some driving and lunch someplace...................6:00 pm Tech quiz and drinks(hopefully)...7:00 pm Dinner and awards banquet and hopefully door prize give aways (Good Luck Dan)

Sunday-Oct 16..............9:14 am..Blind Autocross with prizes....Take your ass home!

This is a very rough draft and I am trying to get all details finalized.

Shoe
poorsche914
Does anyone know the area well enough to designate an area for a "group photo"? If there is such a spot, could add "Group Photo" to the itinerary.

At the Dragon, car groups often park along Fontana Dam for a group shot - wish we had done that sad.gif

Just a thought...

driving.gif
From what I have found there might be a spot at the Spring in MO and an overlook right after leaving it, Little Golden Gate, maybe the Outfitter at Kings river swimming hole....have no idea about fri route except General Store in Oark and Ponca at the Buffale River.

Biker Bob should have some idea of that....Ron had thrown an idea of Pre Run out there at one point but not sure if thats gonna work for me or him for that matter?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.