Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boston Area 914 sightings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boston914
After not seeing any teeners for a while in this area, I saw three on the road within the past week!

Medford Square: Friday, July 2nd really nice Saturn yellow with black Fuchs and a luggage rack

Reading, MA, Route 125, Today, Orange with no sail panel vinyl

Lawrence, MA: Yellow 1.7, last week

Does anyone on the board own these cars?

---------------------------------------------

'76 Malaga Red
banderson
You have seen 3 in the last week! smilie_pokal.gif It has taken me years to see that many around here (on the street, by random). And none of those sound familiar.
djm914-6
None of them are me either!
rhcb914
wasn't me either and I live in Me-fud. Mine's white.

Last random 914 I saw was breaking down on 128 in Woburn. Unfortunately the traffic was too heavy to get over from the left lane. sad.gif
Joe.D
I was in Boston (Storrow Dr.) and Brookline last week, but mine's faded silver. driving.gif
djm914-6
rhcb914, shouldn't that be "Me' Fa"?

My office is a stones throw from the Museum of Science and Cambridgeside Galleria Mall. Now that I have another car to drive too work, the 914 isn't here as often, but on occassion...
bostonmeche
rhcb914,
I have a white ' 74 and live in medford too! I'm probably the reason that people that don't even know you are finger.gif

I might not have an I-Roc but I still like to give the 914 an italian tune-up every now and then. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.