Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 914 $6,000.00 OBO
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
celticgddss
This is a very nice 914 1974 model, it is a very solid car and the only issue it has is the parking brake which needs to be replaced. We have loved this car and kept it for several years and can say we never would have sold it if we didn't need investment capital. All offers will be considered, you can reach me on my cell 865-253-0675 Facebook Picture Link
914itis
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
celticgddss
QUOTE(ppetion @ Aug 17 2011, 03:50 PM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Click on the link in the post and you will see hi res pictures. I tried to load the pictures directly onto the thread but it didn't go through for some reason.
IronHillRestorations
Where in TN?
mepstein
I hate to comment on for sale threads but big bumpers usually come on '75-76. Could have been a mod on this car but it would be unusuall to make the switch.
Pictures and detailed descriptions sell cars. Good luck, Mark
ewdysar
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 17 2011, 02:16 PM) *

I hate to comment on for sale threads but big bumpers usually come on '75-76. Could have been a mod on this car but it would be unusuall to make the switch.
Pictures and detailed descriptions sell cars. Good luck, Mark

The manufacture date of 10/74 makes it a '75 914. Just a few pics in the sale thread seems to work better than just a link.
celticgddss
It was made in late 74, so it does have the 75 bumpers. It was one of the last with the VW logo on it, and yes it was made in Germany as it shows on the door. It's in good shape, solid body, solid under carriage and there are pictures on the link above because the pictures wouldn't load on here.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=235...e=1&theater
celticgddss
Ok had to make the pictures smaller, also someone asked earlier where in TN it's in Gatlinburg.
smoverstreet
Hey. Did this car ever sell? Do you have a price in mind? Can you upload some pics of the hellhole, longs, floorpans, trunks, etc? I'm looking for a relatively close (Memphis, TN) 914 that wouldn't require too much panel work. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.