Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car for sale in Seattle.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dhopkins
There is a 914-6 for sale in Seattle that I would appreciate someone checking out if possible. It is listed in the classifieds with an asking price of $17,000. driving-girl.gif
skline
Welcome to the board, there are several members up in that area, I am sure someone will chime in shortly. Chances are, if it is in the classified here, it belongs to a member here. You can always PM him and ask him questions or ask someone else here that knows the car about it. Anything you want to know about these cars, the information is here.
boxstr
Jim Chambers and I have both spoken to the owner and I have seen alot of pics of the car and gotten some feedback from the seller.
Jim will probably chime in his $.02 worth.
CCLIN914LESSINSEATTLE
vortrex
check out this thread from 10 months ago about the car. not sure if there is any useful info in there but worth a look.

irish green in seattle for sale
Bleyseng
Seen the car as its by where my parents live. Blair sees the car nearly everyday. Smokes out the tailpipe, idles rough, spits alot according to him. Rest of the car looks pretty good but I have not driven it. I can PPI it if you want.

Geoff
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Jul 7 2004, 09:23 PM)
Smokes out the tailpipe, idles rough, spits alot

Sounds like me after I drink a few brews beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.