Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price check-- HA and C 901 gears What are they worth?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
What is a realistic price for these? trying to get an idea for a trade I may do. Please let me know. beer3.gif
Porscheman912
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Aug 17 2011, 06:58 PM) *

What is a realistic price for these? trying to get an idea for a trade I may do. Please let me know. beer3.gif

I cannot remember what gears they are off the top of my head, but it depends if they are new or used, and condition. I have seen new gears go for $500-900, and used ones go for $200 up, but like I said, I cannot remember which gear sets they are, and if they are the stock 914 stuff. If they are not the stock sets, you can ask more for them. good luck, and just my 2 cents.
This thread was about 4 pages back......

Whats my Gears Worth

Not sure if there is an answer in there or not??
stownsen914
C first gears are pretty rare, and seems to command $500 or more (depending on condition of course, and assuming your set includes the reverse idler).

Is your HA a 2nd gear ratio for a 904 mainshaft? In case you are not sure, the 904 mainshaft gears have a smaller diameter on the open center section for the fixed (internally splined) gear. Those may be worth more than an HA third gear ratio, though I guess those could be pretty rare too.

Scott
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.