Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Targa top window seal guides
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
Unfortunately the new WAS top still needs the side window seals and therefore the metal guides that screw in and hold the window seals are needed.
I have 2 tops with good seals but i dont want to scavenge them off the other tops

Thanks, Phil
bdstone914
I should have at least 1 top I can part out. What do you figure they are worth for a pair?
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 18 2011, 11:16 AM) *

I should have at least 1 top I can part out. What do you figure they are worth for a pair?

I really don't know. $20?
bdstone914
$20 works for me. I got a USPS shipping quote of $9.37. Total would be $29.37 I accept paypal to bdstone914@aol.com. Let me know if that works for you and I will get the pulled packed and shipped.
porbmw
$20 works for me. I got a USPS shipping quote of $9.37. Total would be $29.37 I accept paypal to bdstone914@aol.com. Let me know if that works for you and I will get the pulled packed and shipped.
[/quote]

Hi Bruce

Don't know if you have shipped the window glass and stuff yet.....

BUT

Would you recall, or know, whether the side window seals and metal guides are different for the early, as opposed to the later (72?) onwards tops...
I have this feeling that buried in the threads is a comment that they changed...

IF they changed, would you happen to have an early set....I HAVE a later set that I can use for the WAS....

Regardless, thanks
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 18 2011, 11:53 AM) *

Bruce,

sorry it took so long to get back to you.

I might not need these- but i might.... Mark has been using 3m waterproof doublesided tape to hold these to his new WAS top. so i'm going to try that first but if it does not hold, i will get back with you and get these from you later if that's o.k.

Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.