Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Vintage Rocks!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RickS
Bought a quad gauge from Mark several years ago and it worked like a clock with my 2 LTR. I upgraded to a 3.0 and the gauge showed all sorts of wacky readings. I sent the gauge back to Mark and he did the unbelievable. I was expecting a refurb but what he sent was a completely new quad gauge with all the bells and whistles and new senders. I was blown away. This is a company that not only stands behind it's product but goes way above and beyond to make sure the customer is happy. I would give him my business again in a heart beat. did I mention he charged me zero, zilch, nada? Mark and New Vintage rock!
EdwardBlume
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
markb
QUOTE(RobW @ Aug 18 2011, 09:10 PM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

agree.gif
nsr-jamie
Totally agree!! Excellent person, shop and service !! Many other business should learn from Mark and his style...he redid all my gauges and I will post more pictures soon and the work is amazing and he did everything as promised and even more. Very VERY pleased! Awesome guy and shop!!

IPB Image
kerensky
The gauge junkie in me just fainted! Very cool. Got contact info for those of us unfamiliar with the shop? smile.gif
racerbvd
SWEET!!! I have to think about Roseanne Barr nakened so I can stand up.. I need a few of those!!! One for my 76 & one for my GT Clone..
Cairo94507
I love the quad-gauge and the idea of adding the gauges the car needs without really making the car look different - no extra holes and such. The only comment I would have is to see if Mark has a different "idiot" light that would be more flush to the face and look more period correct. I definitely love their work and can see them doing my gauges when the time is right.
kerensky
QUOTE(kerensky @ Aug 19 2011, 07:32 AM) *
Got contact info for those of us unfamiliar with the shop? smile.gif
Went back and found it myself. I dig the LED backlighting options - always hated trying to read dim gauges at night...
http://newvintageusa.com/bigmarkdesigngauges.html
jmill
His LED lighting is the way to go!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.