Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Tag
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72914S
Just recieved my "Vanity" tag in the mail !! Can you say POOR-SHA ? Some one in Floridia has used the O`s ,the Q`s look like cartoon eyes to me.ha ha ha
rhodyguy
i got new plates too. i'm to cheap for the vanitys. $35 and no more renewal.

kevin
Powaqqatsi
How much are vanities in the US ? Here they are something like 650 euro, so no thank you wink.gif (and they have to be 3 letters-3 digits, nothing else)
tdgray
In Ohio they are $75.00 now. They went up quite a bit from last year.

I only have one though - for the MGA - the rest are regular.

SAF T FST

I'll let my MG brothers decipher that one.
Andyrew
Im going to guess it says safety first...

Me? na, not yet (registration renewal in my hands currently)...

Next year.. But I have some good idea's but im going to keep them secret so I get them biggrin.gif
GWN7
$100 here....you get 3 plates...max 7 letters.

$25 to replace one when it gets stolen
tdgray
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jul 9 2004, 09:03 AM)
Im going to guess it says safety first...

DENIED wink.gif
rhodyguy
vanity plates in washington run $45 the first year and $30 a year after that. plus the cost that you would have for the new registration, every year.

kevin
maf914
QUOTE(Powaqqatsi @ Jul 9 2004, 08:39 AM)
How much are vanities in the US ? Here they are something like 650 euro, so no thank you

Wow, I would say no thank you as well! When I lived in Europe some of the fees charged for services seemed unbelievably high, compared to the US. I assumed I just didn't understand the system. laugh.gif And I still don't! biggrin.gif

Was the 650 Euro charge a result of the new European Union regulations? Are all cars registered as EU or are they registered in their home countries (as in the pre-EU past)?

At 650 Euros it seems that not too many people will buy vanity plates. At $50-100 in most US states, there are a fair number of buyers which probably helps the states take in a little extra revenue for not much expense on their part.
Scott S
Safety FAST

I have that old poster hanging above the TF. smilie_pokal.gif
tdgray
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Jul 9 2004, 11:56 AM)
Safety FAST

I have that old poster hanging above the TF. smilie_pokal.gif

Rock on My brother smilie_pokal.gif

And as always (as I head to the MGA to go home from work)

SAFETY FAST
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.