Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I can't edit my ad!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bondo
I was trying to edit my recent ad for my 73 1.7 that I'm selling.. trying to add pics.. I made the changes and clicked "update information" and firebird (my browser of choice) says "document contains no data" and when I checked the ad, it isn't updated. I tried it in ie too, and it goes to a new page that says "the page cannot be displayed" and at the bottom it says "cannot find server or DNS error" What'd I do wrong? Oh, and none of the pics are huge or anything.
bondo
Hmm, either it was a temporary thing, or I figured it out. I decided to post a new ad with all the info, then I could just delete the old one... but then I noticed the ad posting page only had spots for three pictures, when the ad edit page had room for five. I was trying to add four pictures. When I cut it back to three, it worked just fine. Then I was able to add the fourth picture just fine. So it appears that you can only add up to three pictures at a time.
Jeroen
Don't know what happened on your first try, but what you say about adding pictures is right.
You can add "only" 3 pics on your first draft, but you can add more in the edit mode

cheers,

Jeroen
SirAndy
QUOTE(bondo @ Jul 8 2004, 08:54 PM)
When I cut it back to three, it worked just fine.

hey, thanks for fixing it!

wink.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.