Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Limerock Vintage Fest Coming
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhcb914
The Vintage fest is right around the corner. Anyone planning on going? I have missed it for 3 years straight. Last year I made it as far as the Lee exit and the clutch cable snapped. Ended up driving it home with no clutch.

I'm planning on going Monday so if anyone is interested in caravaning down the pike chime in!

http://www.limerock.com/index.php?option=c...1&Itemid=99

Rob
wertygrog
Wow it's rhcb914! Back in late 2005 you helped me out with a PPI on a red '74 914 2.0L with webers in Newton, MA (I was like 17 years old at the time). The car was a total rust-bucket and I remember the passenger door handle snapped in half when you went to open it haha. With your encouragement I ended up buying the car (my first car) and fixing the major rust issues. Drove it through high school, then through college in Florida, and now it's my daily driver in San Diego, CA. I've owned three 914's now. Thanks to 914club huh.gif and you because otherwise I might be driving a Chevy Aveo or something now haha. Hope all has been well with you and a belated thanks for the PPI. biggrin.gif

Sorry for the hijack and back to the regularly scheduled program! biggrin.gif

-Brent
rhcb914
Hey Brent,

I remember that. The paint and exterior looked great but the long was shot. Glad you could save her! One less that will become a Toyota. Glad to have helped out. I whish I had these resources when I bought my first. smile.gif

-Rob
Dion
Taking my son up for the second time. He's ten and has a liking for Lotus and MGB GT's. Hopfully the weather cooperates. We'll see how many 914's are racing we spotted 3 last year on track.

Cheers,Dion
r_towle
maybe monday
rhcb914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Aug 31 2011, 08:49 PM) *

maybe monday

Hey Rich,

Keep me posted. Do you have my cell? I'll pm it to you.

Any other Massholes going?
rwilner
QUOTE(rhcb914 @ Sep 1 2011, 01:22 PM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Aug 31 2011, 08:49 PM) *

maybe monday

Hey Rich,

Keep me posted. Do you have my cell? I'll pm it to you.

Any other Massholes going?

Would love to but:
1) my car is off the road right now because I'm installing megasquirt
2) wife is demanding a vacation in bar harbor, ME

maybe next year
r_towle
1) toy cars only get fixed in the winter in the Northeast...we actually drive them in the summer and fall.
2) whip[1].gif
rhcb914
forcast is looking better...

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USCT0105?dayNum=2

I'm going rain or shine!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.