Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Complete 2.0 Fuel Injection
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
utah914
I've been fighting dual 34 ict carbs for too long. I'm ready to go back to stock EFI. I've still got computer (I think), but that's it. I need a full system including fuel pump, air cleaner, and distributor.

Anyone have a set in working order they're willing to let go? It's for a 74 2.0.

Derek
rwilner
QUOTE(utah914 @ Aug 21 2011, 12:22 AM) *

I've been fighting dual 34 ict carbs for too long. I'm ready to go back to stock EFI. I've still got computer (I think), but that's it. I need a full system including fuel pump, air cleaner, and distributor.

Anyone have a set in working order they're willing to let go? It's for a 74 2.0.

Derek

What year?
utah914
'74
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(utah914 @ Aug 20 2011, 11:22 PM) *

Derek

Yup, I have 2 or 3 I'd like to part with. I will give you a shout when I return from the autoX tomorrow and see what all you need.

Shoe
utah914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 20 2011, 10:48 PM) *

QUOTE(utah914 @ Aug 20 2011, 11:22 PM) *

Derek

Yup, I have 2 or 3 I'd like to part with. I will give you a shout when I return from the autoX tomorrow and see what all you need.

Shoe

Thanks
914werke
HERE bye1.gif
Series9
I have an ECU with harness.
kkid
A plenum, intake runners, MPS, dizy and a set of brand new green top injectors are available. Will sell my car soon so won't keep them any more. Let me know what you still need.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
utah914
QUOTE(Series9 @ Aug 23 2011, 11:30 AM) *

I have an ECU with harness.

PM'd
utah914
QUOTE(kkid @ Aug 23 2011, 12:31 PM) *

A plenum, intake runners, MPS, dizy and a set of brand new green top injectors are available. Will sell my car soon so won't keep them any more. Let me know what you still need.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

PM'd
fireman_chris
QUOTE(utah914 @ Aug 20 2011, 09:22 PM) *

Derek

Still looking?

I just pulled off my 62,000 mile running fine '73 2.0. Going big on the motor.

Let me know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.