for sale is my 1975 porsche 914 1.8 engine manual transmission targa top. car is red with black interior. the good is the car is complete the motor starts up and runs transmissions works as far as i can tell all of the electrical components are in good shape and function car still has the original fuel injection system. the bad ... RUST... and alot of it the body is not bad like the doors, trunk lis , deck lid . motor cover , fenders , about all of the bolt on are in pretty good shape the problem is in the unibody structure the rockers are rotted out as is the right rear lower control arm mount. as far as i know they sell most items to repair the car if someone is interested in restoring the car or it would make a great parts car if you have one your restoring. either way it is something i will never get around too so it has to go. please feel free to email me with any questions and i will try to answer them for you. payment is to be made cod, car must be flatbeded to it's new home.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article