Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O.T. Can you say Bugatti
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JStroud
Was working out of town last week in Capitola Ca. (just so. of Santa Cruz)
Click to view attachment

On my way back from lunch saw a car I hadn't seen before driving the opposite direction, I had to turn around. It pulled in to the Shadow Brook restuarant, so I did too.
This is what I found. Enjoy!!!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
It was hard to get all of them in one shot, two were parked back a little.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
And one Porsche in the upper parking lot.
Click to view attachment
ripper911
Theres a lot of $$$$$ in that parking lot, and a lot of HP.
dlee6204
Wow . drooley.gif
biosurfer1
On their way to Monterey I would assume...I've been to Shadowbrook a couple times in my life...not a cheap restaurant.

Thats one expensive parking lot
ripper911
And they're in the handicapped spaces.
carr914
A Guy I know has Three (3) Veyrons, one of which is all Chrome
Drums66
......Some crazy rides......except for the carrera S poke.gif first.gif
bye1.gif
Elliot Cannon
No armed guards? Where they in the black suburban with limo darkened windows? happy11.gif
JStroud
They were in the area for an event in Pebble Beach, just stopped in for some lunch.
I guess when you drive a car like that they let you park anywhere. It was funny I just watched a segment on the Bugatti the night before on the speed channel, don't remember the name of the show, then I see 8 of them the next day.
I think they said it puts out around 1000hp, and cost $400K+. Very impressive car, it got me to turn around. Start buying lotto tickets!!!

Jeff
biosurfer1
Correct on the HP, but way off on the price. The base Veyron is listed at $1.7 million while the super sport is 2.5 million!!
JStroud
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Aug 21 2011, 06:22 PM) *

Correct on the HP, but way off on the price. The base Veyron is listed at $1.7 million while the super sport is 2.5 million!!

That's crazy, I guess I wasn't paying attention, maybe $400k was the registration!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.