Beautiful, perfect, immaculate 968. Guards Red over Grey Leather. 6 speed manual. 78,000 miles. Rare glass sunroof panel "Saratoga Top" (have the original body color metal panel, glass panel is $500 extra with the car and $800 separate). Car sits on perfect 911 "Turbo Twist" rims with Yokohama tires (I have the original 17 inch Porsche cup rims with Bridgestone tires, they're an additional $500 with the car or $1500 separate). Everything in perfect shape, I've taken great care of her. No accidents, no paintwork, no stories. Within the past year and a half or so I've done about $3000 worth of work at the independent Porsche shop, Rennsport. Recent timing belt replacement--these cars need to have them done every 30K miles. The clutch is in great shape. Car is kept in a garage in North Jersey by the bridge and can be viewed there. Weekends are the best but I can try to make time if you only can do mid-week. Please call Dylan at (914) 960-4404. Thanks for the interest.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article