Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 numerology
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
indydad
My work phone number is 2??-5914
I used to have a liscense plate 5419 (914 backwards)
I know someone that lives at an address of 9147
I turned off the television at 9:14 last night
My Mother's birthday is Sept. 14 (9-14)
My PIN at my bank is ...............well,never mind

Any random 914 numbers in your life?

old dad in Indy
SirAndy
my daughter was born on 9-13, she just couldn't wait another day.

now i have to get her into porsche club racing.
rolleyes.gif Andy
Andyrew
Umm. my cell number ends in 9148

hehe.. I picked it..

Andrew biggrin.gif
bondo
Our cabin number on the honeymoon Alaska cruise (I highly reccomend Alaska cruises) was 9614.. I know it's not quite right, but I remembered it by thinking of 914-6 but with the 6 in the wrong spot... it worked, almost a year later and I still remember it smile.gif
bongo monkey
My birthdate is 9/13. Well, I guess now I have to scavenge half of a 912 and half of a 914 to make a 913.
GaroldShaffer
We were married on 9/12. I guess I could always buy her a 912 for our Anniversary cool_shades.gif
Malmz
Every UPS box that comes to my door has a big "914" on it for the zone id.

sm
jarbuthnot
Anyone born in the 1940s, like me, has it, albeit scrambled.
Gint
Not 914 but, check this out.

I took my two youngest to Wendy's for lunch yesterday. The total was $11.81. I could have used plastic, but I dug the only $11.00 dollars I had out of my wallet. As I fish around in my pocket for enough change, I ask the kids if they have any money, suspecting that I don't have enough. I pull out ALL of my change and it's exactly .81 cents.. I had $11.81 on my person, no more, no less. That's happened to me at least once before in the last couple of years.
GWN7
Visions of the bored counter person standing there while you counted the change or the 3 people in line behind you muttering............... biggrin.gif

Oh this post has 914 letters in it wink.gif
Malmz
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 9 2004, 02:02 PM)
I took my two youngest to Wendy's for lunch yesterday.  The total was $11.81.  I could have used plastic, but I dug the only $11.00 dollars I had out of my wallet.  As I fish around in my pocket for enough change, I ask the kids if they have any money, suspecting that I don't have enough.  I pull out ALL of my change and it's exactly .81 cents..  I had $11.81 on my person, no more, no less.  That's happened to me at least once before in the last couple of years.

Do you have the winning lottery ticket numbers for Saturday night?
Gint
Visions of the bored counter person standing there while you counted the change or the 3 people in line behind you muttering...............

I don't think it's possible for these counter people to be bored. I waited 10 minutes to get to the counter. And there was no real "line" of customers. I resisted the urge to ask if she had a pulse...

Do you have the winning lottery ticket numbers for Saturday night?

I didn't think of that. Thanks Steve. I'll go get one tonight.
boxsterfan
My parents anniversary is 9-14.
thomasotten
Wasn't the dimensions of the monolith in the 2001 movie 1 X 4 X 9? The square of the first the digits, 1, 2, & 3.
horizontally-opposed
It's appeared a few times in my life, but the weird one is my driver's license number has 914 smack-dab in the middle of it. Tripped out when I got the paper one at age 16, hoping it would be my permanent #. It was.

Very easy to remember...

pete
roundboy914
My birthday is September 914. and my 914 was originally sold on 9/14/76
URY914
My bank account has $914.00 dollars in it. biggrin.gif
mistro
My cell phone area code is 914, but I got it for other (professional) reasons than the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.