Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: will be in Austin 7/19 dinner anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Just confirmed that I will be in Austin on July 19th & 20th for training class for work. Not sure where I will be staying at just yet, but the class will be held at 7700 W Parmer Lane so it is safe to assume I will be staying some place close to there.

Anyone in the Austin area up for dinner Monday the 19th?
cha914
Garold,

I might be down for that ... don't know if there are any other active Austin guys on the board, but it would be cool if we could get a few together.

Anyway, I work till 6pm most days, when are you getting out of your class?

Tony Chavez
GaroldShaffer
That would be great Tony. Class is schedule to run until 5pm. After 5pm my schedule is open, so any time you would like to go would be fine with me. I still need to book my travel plans so I don't know where I am staying yet. If there is a Courtyard near by the training class that is where I will stay.
d914
man, just left.. visited an old friend. Spent the 4th there.
played some golf and drank some beers.
cha914
Garold,

I live pretty central, so it really doesn't matter where you stay, but your class is in north austin. Shoot me a PM or email, when you finalize your plans and we can set something up.

Yours,

Tony
GaroldShaffer
Tony sent you a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.