This car has been stored indoors it's entire life. It has no body rot at all, although the battery pan does need to be replaced due to the acid damage. It has never been in an accident and only has very minor dings on the doors. The suspension has been gone through and is stock and new. The upper end of the engine has be redone because of a cracked ring (rebored, new pistons/rings etc.). It runs and shifts incredibly smooth. The original mileage of this car is between 54000 and 60000 due to cracked gear in odometer because I bought it at 54000 and have not even driven it 6000 miles (I didn't know you are not suppose to reset the odometer while driving. That's when I broke the gear). The car needs paint (original is red and covers the car well just oxidized slightly), new interior (torn seats) and weather stripping (is very dry). Everything works but the spray for the wipers and everything is stock. I am not posting pictures it's a pain. The car is a project car. However it is road worthy and drivable with almost new rubber all around. I am the second owner. Send me you phone number if you are interested and would like to talk.......

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article