Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bay Area: Porsche BBS Mahle Turbo wheels 16x7 & 16x9 DEEP $55
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > CraigsList - 914 related Ads (RSS) > CA - North
914World
These are very rare and hard to find wide body porsche BBS Mahle mesh wheels. The tires are no good and they are missing one cap. One of the front wheels has a dent on the lip and one of the rears has some imperfections that need to be sanded & polished out. These can also be redrilled to fit other vehicles as the mounting hub is completely flat on the backside. Specs are as follows:

Front
16x7 ET23

Rear
16x9 ET -2

You will not find another set of deep dish rears like these. These are not considered sold untill I have cash in hand or deposit. Please send your phone number. $550obo

I don't have any extra koenig, BBS, Mahle, boxter, 911, 944, 924, 968, 914, widebody, 5x130, weber, enkei, mesh, fulda, 255/45/16, 16x7, 16x9, staggered, wide, deep dish wheels!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
larryM

we had a email conversation about these wheels a month ago per your craigslist ad - you agreed toi $500,

and i then sent the cash to a friend in salinas who agreed to pick them up

then you backed out on sale saying it was first-come cash - no holds, when i said i would have a friend in Salinas call you & come get them

since you have now posted em on world, a month latrer, i will still commit to buy - but you need to commit to selling them

i can't ask my freind to drive up to gilroy with the cash only to find you have sold em already without the courtesy of notice

call me at 530-889-8268 if you really are serious about sellling them and we can work out a secure payment deal using eBay & Paypal for security

l - but only if you are willing to remove the junk tires and ship the wheels to sacramento, CA area zip 95635, since my friend is now on vacation in Las Vegas and can't come get them

- at this point i am not convinced the wheels are real as represented, or really for sale

posting a craigslist ad inside 914 world is kinda suspicious

Larrym

sad.gif
QUOTE(914World @ Aug 22 2011, 10:41 AM) *

These are very rare and hard to find wide body porsche BBS Mahle mesh wheels. The tires are no good and they are missing one cap. One of the front wheels has a dent on the lip and one of the rears has some imperfections that need to be sanded & polished out. These can also be redrilled to fit other vehicles as the mounting hub is completely flat on the backside. Specs are as follows:

Front

16x7 ET23

Rear

16x9 ET -2

You will not find another set of deep dish rears like these. These are not considered sold untill I have cash in hand or deposit. Please send your phone number. $550obo

I don't have any extra koenig, BBS, Mahle, boxter, 911, 944, 924, 968, 914, widebody, 5x130, weber, enkei, mesh, fulda, 255/45/16, 16x7, 16x9, staggered, wide, deep dish wheels!<!-- START CLTAGS -->

<ul class="blurbs">
[*]it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[/list]
<!-- END CLTAGS -->

View the full article

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.