Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fireball XR700
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
budk
The good doctor recommended using the Crane Fireball XR700 module.

However, I'm not sure which specific model kit should I buy for my 1974 2.0 FI ?

#700-0231 kit seems to be available (as is the 700-0292 kit and 700-0300 kit), but I need confirmation which will work if any. Please point me in the right direction of the correct model to get.

Thanks!
budk
QUOTE(budk @ Aug 23 2011, 01:20 PM) *

The good doctor recommended using the Crane Fireball XR700 module.

However, I'm not sure which specific model kit should I buy for my 1974 2.0 FI ?

#700-0231 kit seems to be available (as is the 700-0292 kit and 700-0300 kit), but I need confirmation which will work if any. Please point me in the right direction of the correct model to get.

Thanks!

no one knows? I was hoping to get this info before the server goes down!

poke.gif
kconway
Pelican Parts recommends the 0231 kit for use with the stock Bosch distributor. I think that's the one I'd go with assuming your using the factory distributor.

Kev
budk
QUOTE(kconway @ Aug 24 2011, 09:54 AM) *

Pelican Parts recommends the 0231 kit for use with the stock Bosch distributor. I think that's the one I'd go with assuming your using the factory distributor.

Kev

Thanks Kev ! I have no reason to believe that the dist isn't stock so i will go with the 0231 kit.

much thanks. beerchug.gif
eric9144
Budk PM me your outside email--when I get home from work I'll check mine and see if I can see model # on it...

I expect the site will be down by later today...

That combined with the MSD was one of the single most noticeable improvements I've made in regards to engine performance.
budk
Eric - PM sent. thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.