Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting Out SCCA FP 914 Race Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
HotRod
Race tub, open car, low front hoop, completely stripped down (getting it ready to go for paint stripping down to metal) has Chris Foley's monoball rear shock tower mounts welded in. SCCA Production (and GT) legal cage. Plenty of chassis stiffining. Ducting for oil coolers in headlight buckets. Suspension pick up points reinforced. I won the Mid Atlantic Road Race Series (MARRS) Championship for FP in this car in 2002.

Also available is used, but servicable, fiberglass front and rear fenders, front and rear deck lids, front and rear bumpers.

Front and rear reinforced roller bearing (Mike Muller's) suspension. Includes Koni adjustable shocks and rear adjustable coilover kit with 125lb springs. Front Weltmeister adjustable roll bar. 22mm front torsion bars. Disks and hubs. Steering rack, turbo tie rods, and steering shaft and Sparko steering wheel. Monoball front shock tower mounts.

Aluminum dash with Autpower Tach, oil pressure, oil temp, volt, two cylinder head temp, and two exhaust gas temp guages. J-West shifter.

Kirkey aluminum seat, red padding (like new).

Dry sump oil system including Canon Mecca filter, oil tank (10 litre), two oil coolers for front mounting and -10 braided oil line to connect it all together.

Four M calipers and brake bias adjuster, and stainless braided brake lines. Hubs and disks are part of suspension. Couple sets of new Perf Friction pads.

Two sets of alloy race wheels with usable rubber (Hoosier bias slicks). One set of steel wheels with set of Hoosier sticker rains mounted. Wheel spacers.

Many spares including 3 or 4 sets of Delortto carbs, set of Webers, and set of Solex. 4 or 5 core cases and heads.

I'm looking to get rid of all of it as my 911 is almost race ready. If there's not any interest I'll just put it together and race it in SCCA or in GTS in NASA. If there is interest, I'll take some pics so you can see what you're getting before buying. I haven't really thought about pricing yet, if there's interest I'll price the stuff.

wndsrfr
OK, how about some pricing.....

I'm interested in the front monoball mounts, front M calipers, turbo tie rods, a set of wheels w/slicks (need to know size & backspacing), and possibly the dry sump system--which oil pump does it use?

John
racerbvd
Pictures???
texag09
Interested in the fiberglass fenders and maybe some brake and suspension stuff.

Pics and pricing please
HotRod
OK, I keep the car and all the parts are out at my shop at the track in Summit Point. I'll go out and take some pics in the next day or so...need to go out and
see what the earthquake shook off the shelves anyway.

I want to be up front in that I'm looking to sell all or most of the stuff, if that doesn't look like it's gonna happen, like I said I'll put it together and race it. But I'll put up some pics and see where that goes...
t collins
Interested in the adjustable rear coilover kit
Thanks, Tom
HotRod
Here's the tub ready to go to the stripper.Click to view attachment
HotRod
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
QUOTE(HotRod @ Sep 19 2011, 04:56 PM) *

Here's the tub ready to go to the stripper.Click to view attachment

A shot from the front
HotRod
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=274
526]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=274523]Here's some of the other stuff.
HotRod
I'll sell the tub with all the stuff for $5K. I'll sell all my 914 stuff for $8K, which includes all the race stuff, all spares, and a second car, street legal yellow 914 1.7, only needs the fuel system installed and a little clean up.
HotRod
quote name='HotRod' date='Sep 19 2011, 06:43 PM' post='1541556']
I'll sell the tub with all the stuff for $5K. I'll sell all my 914 stuff for $8K, which includes all the race stuff, all spares, and a second car, street legal yellow 914 1.7, only needs the fuel system installed and a little clean up.
[/quote]

Here's the only pic I have of the yellow car, comes with Rivera wheels, for $10K I'll throw in the Harley as well, 61 XLCH Hardtail, needs new carbClick to view attachment.Click to view attachment[
HotRod
[quote name='HotRod' date='Sep 19 2011, 07:23 PM' post='1541579']
quote name='HotRod' date='Sep 19 2011, 06:43 PM' post='1541556']
[/quote]

Here's the only pic I have of the yellow car, comes with Rivera wheels, for $10K I'll throw in the Harley as well, 61 XLCH Hardtail, needs new carbClick to view attachment.Click to view attachment[
[/quote]

Everything sold. Still have a couple racing transmissions and gearsets that I'll list separately.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.