Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB White Plastic Rivets for Sills and rockers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
barada
Hello gang.

I am in need of enough white rivets to mount my sills and rocker covers. Anyone want to sell me a set or have a source that has the exact ones? I do not want to drill out to use the McMaster ones.
My email is phillipkj4 at hotmail dot com
Thanks
Phillip
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(barada @ Aug 24 2011, 11:00 AM) *

Hello gang.

I am in need of enough white rivets to mount my sills and rocker covers. Anyone want to sell me a set or have a source that has the exact ones? I do not want to drill out to use the McMaster ones.
Thanks
Phillip

PM me. Have 84 available.
barada
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Aug 24 2011, 09:23 PM) *

Hello gang.

Thanks
Phillip

Pat PM'd you although Not sure if that function is working right now. My email is phillipkj4 at hotmail dot com
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Aug 24 2011, 06:23 PM) *

Hello gang.

Thanks
Phillip

Pat, Can I buy 4? I have 20 and it looks like I need 24, Doh!
Thanks
Steve
Bucci
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Aug 24 2011, 05:23 PM) *

Hello gang.

Thanks
Phillip

Afternoon Pat, could I get a set for my 72' dark green 914-6 3.4 liter... I remember I had these for years then did the GT flares and have metal now.

Thanks
Marc
barada
QUOTE(Bucci @ Aug 28 2011, 04:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Aug 24 2011, 05:23 PM) *

Hello gang.

Thanks
Phillip

Afternoon Pat, could I get a set for my 72' dark green 914-6 3.4 liter... I remember I had these for years then did the GT flares and have metal now.

Thanks
Marc

Hey guys not that I really mind, but can you not start your own wtb threads until I find a set? I have not heard from Pat yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.