Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Fuel Safe Cell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
McMark
Not gonna need this guy, but it's got a steel mounting frame with hold down brackets. It's got fuel supply and return ports and it's got a level sender built in. Never had fuel in it. By my estimation, based on looking at comparable units on the Fuel Safe site, it's a 22g tank.

What're these guys worth?

IPB Image
euro911
I'd think you'd want to install it in the LIMO confused24.gif
mrbubblehead
i bet its close to 2k....
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Aug 24 2011, 01:33 PM) *

i bet its close to 2k....

Yup... agree.gif
McMark
Well I'd be happy with 1/2 that price... wink.gif
mrbubblehead
does it have the bladder and foam in it? does it have a date on it....i know they have an expiration but i not sure if it hasnt ever been used.... i bet a phone to fuel safe would tell. they are one of the best on the market. any offroad race car will have a fuel safe in it...if it can last in baja it will live forever in a street/ race car.
McMark
Hmmmm..... Mfg Date: 12/94 dry.gif

Bladder looks brand new though. I'll sell it cheap, or give you a money back guarantee if you receive it, fill it, and it leaks.
mrbubblehead
QUOTE(McMark @ Aug 24 2011, 05:17 PM) *

Hmmmm..... Mfg Date: 12/94 dry.gif

Bladder looks brand new though. I'll sell it cheap, or give you a money back guarantee if you receive it, fill it, and it leaks.

im sure its fine, as long as tech dosnt care.....i had a jaz fuel cell in my prerunner for 10 years and never had a problem...and its of way lesser quality.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.