Dr Evil
*UPDATE 8/26/11*
Order is in!

100 x 5"
100 x 3"

Regular backing

5" are $6
3" are $4

shipping will be as low as I can get it. Free for 1-2 of the 3" as I can throw them in an envelope.
BigDBass
Definitely yes, although 5" seems a bit too big in my opinion. 3" would appeal more. Maybe shield shaped for you, doc.
rnellums
Count me IN.
Dr Evil
I may be able to offer 3" as well. Depends on demand.
76-914
I've been buying uniform shirts for a few decades and have not had good luck w/ iron on patchs. I recommend that you stitch em down, too.
montoya 73 2.0
I'll take two of each (5" and 3")!

For some reason I always order two of everything, I think it's a automatic bad habit.
eric9144
I'm in...would be a good one for the ol' motorcycle jacket.
BKLA
I'd be in for a couple of 3" and a couple of 5" (plus that DVD that I never ordered sad.gif )
Dr Evil
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 24 2011, 06:06 PM) *

I've been buying uniform shirts for a few decades and have not had good luck w/ iron on patchs. I recommend that you stitch em down, too.

I always stitch them down. This was originally for my motorcycle jacket. smile.gif I'll post pics when the site comes back up.
balljoint
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 24 2011, 06:34 PM) *

I always stitch them down. This was originally for my Girl Guide outfit smile.gif Unfortunately the leotards never showed up dry.gif I'll post pictures of me wearing it when the site comes back up.

You're a brave man Dr. Mike. smile.gif
MDG
QUOTE(balljoint @ Aug 24 2011, 07:02 PM) *

I always stitch them down. This was originally for my Girl Guide outfit smile.gif Unfortunately the leotards never showed up dry.gif I'll post pics of me wearing it when the site comes back up.

Fixed it for ya! smile.gif

I want a patch! Whichever size you end up making; 1 of each if you do make both sizes.

Oh, and uh, I hope the leotards finally show up huh.gif
Mike Bellis
I'm in for 2 biggrin.gif
budk
You know I want one.
budk
You know I want one.
TurboWalt
Put me down for 2.
okieflyr
Put me down for one. I'll just get the second one as a tattoo...
Dr Evil
happy11.gif

If I get 100 of each I think I can do $4 and $6 smile.gif I have my feelers out. Should be quick turn around.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(MDG @ Aug 24 2011, 07:53 PM) *

I always stitch them down. This was originally for my Girl Guide outfit smile.gif Unfortunately the leotards never showed up dry.gif I'll post pics of me wearing it when the site comes back up.

I want a patch! Whichever size you end up making; 1 of each if you do make both sizes.

Canadians rolleyes.gif
balljoint
QUOTE(MDG @ Aug 24 2011, 07:53 PM) *

This is ridiculous. Where is an admin when you need one?

Stop changing the things I type in when you quote me Mr. MDG. That's just plain silly.

Poor Doc. Such a brave soul.
hot_shoe914
Put me down for a couple Mike.

Thanks
Dr Evil
OK, I put in an order for 100 x 5" and 100 x 3" with regular (no-iron-on) backs.

It usually takes about 2 weeks. These are done in the USA smile.gif It is in FL, but it is still USA wink.gif

Price:
5" $6
3" $4

Shipping will vary, but will be as low as possible smile.gif

I will start excepting payments now, but will be at Matt's house in MD this weekend so I may lag on the response.
I intend to sell at least 90, keeping a few for me and for give away at functions so order yours before they are gone!
MDG
I'll paypal you; do you want to bother finding out postage to Toronto or should I send money for one of each size and then that again to mail 'em up? So, say $20 bucks.

If there's any left over Zombie Scott can have it for brains.
Dr Evil
Just PM me and remind me how many of what type. I will reserve the ones you want and extort, er, collect from you Mon smile.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 26 2011, 05:57 PM) *

Just PM me and remind me how many of what type. I will reserve the ones you want and extort, er, collect from you Mon smile.gif

I will wait til you return home to send payment. Have a great weekend and smack slap.gif Scotty for me.
rick 918-S
In! Two of each send me a total!

Patches are expensive to get done. The ones I had done were anyway. Cool!
Mike Bellis
PM sent...
MDG
PM sent - thanks Doc!
Mr.242
ah, HELL.......

2 of each please.

Pm'd you.

dry.gif
montoya 73 2.0
If you didn't get my PM, I want two (2) of each which if I use my fingers and toes to count I owe you 20 bucks.

VaccaRabite
1 of each.
Zach
Dr Evil
Back home and the first 12 of each are spoken for smile.gif Thanks fellas.
type47
one each for root and me
Dr Evil
On the list.
rick 918-S
Who gets um? confused24.gif rolleyes.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 28 2011, 08:45 PM) *

What chu talkin bout Willis?

Still plenty available. Help me not lose my ass on these wink.gif Be part of the Evil Army!
eric9144
I'll do 2 each, big small... You want a PM or just give me payment details?
BKLA
Money sent!
Dr Evil
Brett, thanks! You paid too much for the DVD, though. It is not $40 anymore, it is only $25 wink.gif. Shipping will be $0 as I can put the patches in with it. smile.gif I'll refund the difference.
Black22
2 of the 3" for me please. Also if you have anymore "How to" DVD's I'd like one of those. PM me the total and I'll Paypal you. Thanks a bunch!
scotty b
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 26 2011, 02:29 PM) *

I will start excepting payments now, but will be at Matt's house in MD this weekend so I may lag on the response.
I intend to sell at least 90, keeping a few for me and for give away at functions so order yours before they are gone!

My business schooling taught me that accepting payment is much more profitable then excepting payment. But then again I did drop out unsure.gif
Dr Evil
Wanna compare earnings from the last month? poke.gif tongue.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 29 2011, 03:19 PM) *

unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif
Dr Evil
I felt we were close enough I could hit you below the belt, in the balls, so to speak biggrin.gif grouphug.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 29 2011, 03:28 PM) *

I felt we were close enough I could hit you below the belt, in the balls, so to speak biggrin.gif grouphug.gif

neutered
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(scotty b @ Aug 29 2011, 06:48 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 29 2011, 03:28 PM) *

neutered

IPB Image

Zach
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 29 2011, 04:10 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 28 2011, 08:45 PM) *

What chu talkin bout Willis?

Still plenty available. Help me not lose my ass on these wink.gif Be part of the Evil Army!

I misunderstood your post to mean you only HAD a dozen each.

"Back home and the first 12 of each are spoken for Thanks fellas."

screwy.gif anywho I sped read this thing again but didn't see a shipping charge posted.

How much is shipping since we can't pm until Sir Andy fixes the email thing.
MDG
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 29 2011, 09:19 PM) *

screwy.gif anywho I sped read this thing again but didn't see a shipping charge posted.

How much is shipping since we can't pm until Sir Andy fixes the email thing.

You may have sped through Andy's post too, Rick. The PMs are still working . . . the email notifications aren't.

PM away my friend, PM awaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!
Dr Evil
I was waiting to see what shipping was, but I have decided that it depends on the person and how much of a hurry they are in tongue.gif

Tell me what you want and I will tell you a total smile.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 29 2011, 06:19 PM) *

Never mind, not my business.
Spoke
I'll take a 3in and 5in. PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.