Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I just removed my 2.0 from my 71
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
goobu
My car died at MO a few weeks ago. I am about to start the rebuilding process...I just sharing with guys who know my pain!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Aaron Cox
wow.. youre own lift! good stuff
goobu
not quite...but it is good to have friends with the right "tools"

Good thing he had a transmission jack too
redshift
1. Your hands are a funny color.

2. I hope that's not your head sitting on the engine lid.

M
Joe Ricard
Why is it things are always easier when you got a friend with the right tools and the knowledge to use them.

Sure makes the whole engine removal thing look easy. Whats them things on your hands? (GLOVES) slap.gif

My co-workers always get a kick out of what color my hands are on Monday morning. What new cuts I have. The POR-15 weekend was the worst With gloves I still wore that stuff till Thursday.

Nice lift make sure the owner of that garage keeps his beer level within proper limits. beer3.gif
SLITS
The gloves are for the rectal exam you give yourself after pricing parts from ?????????? blink.gif

Did the roll of TP come with the job?

Hope it all works out well.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 11 2004, 07:02 AM)
The gloves are for the rectal exam you give yourself after pricing parts from ?????????? blink.gif

Did the roll of TP come with the job?

I always keep a roll around the shop, don't the rest of y'all rolleyes.gif Ain't it for us BigAssed Fanatics to use after the rectal exam??? laugh.gif

Good job on the extraction beer.gif Hope you had as much fun as I did removing my first one....... mueba.gif

..........b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.