Full Version: French taillights on the BBS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
Sorry, image not available

Added:  04/20/03
Expires: 04/27/03
Views: 70
Description:
THE REAL THING THE SAME ONES USED ON THE GT'S AMBER/RED /AMBER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. GET THEM BEFORE THEY GO ON EBAY.$850.00 FRIM.

Contact Information:

Contact nein14  |  Ask Question

You guys have seen this add. What are these things really worth? French 914 lenses. I have a set on my /6, and Scott Schroeder weants them pretty badly. If they're relaly worth $850 (I assume that's new parts price) I might sell 'em off. I doubt it, 'cause they're pretty cool, but...

BTW - I sent this guy an email asking for pics a couple of days ago and heard nothing back.
tod914
Is anything French worth $850.00 these days ph34r.gif ? ok maybe a monet or manet painting, but then again, you dont hang them from your car. seriously, that price is outragous. Glen sagger had a set up for sale last year. If i remember correctly they were slightly more expensive than standard euros. maybe contact him to see how he aquired them.
fuch toy
I hear the back up lights have little white flags.... blink.gif
Pnambic
LOL laugh.gif
brant
Mike,

I was thinking about your car when I saw this add.
I can't believe the asking price...

They sell the white ricer lenses for affordable prices.. I'm sure somebody could manufacture these things new and sell them for 1 or 200.

Also, If these things were sold in france.. then there must be a french ebay or french contact that could get some and import them.....

If you find out what they are worth.. I'm curious..
thanks

brant
SirAndy
QUOTE(ginter @ Apr 24 2003, 06:18 AM)
BTW - I sent this guy an email asking for pics a couple of days ago and heard nothing back.

i asked for pix too. he said he would post them. that was a week ago ...

Andy
boxstr
The difference in the Euro's and the French lenses is that the reverse part of the lense is amber instead of clear.
I have a set of euros that I am converting to French and will sell them for $750.00. There you can save $100.00 and as alway's money back if not satisfied.
CCLIN911
Mike D.
So I can paint clear amber on a set of euros and sell them for $700.

Mike D.'s Froggy 914 lenses © 2003 - $700.
-see cataloge for details... tongue.gif

:finger2:
boxstr
Mike I am sorry you can not paint your euros and sell them for $700. That must be left to professionals. Thanks you for your inquiry. laugh.gif
CCLINCAMP914
Part Pricer
Guys, you are stepping all over my market. I'm about to introduce my

IPB Image
Taillights

Here I take original USA spec lenses and paint the backup lights yellow. tongue.gif
Targa
Craig,

Are you the person who sells the front euro turning indicator conversion kit? If not, does anybody know where I can get them?

flag.gif
boxstr
The Original CAMP 914 front euro lite kit, hundreds sold worldwide. And as always, your money back if not satisfied. Rear trunk shox kit $45.00 includes S&H
$30.00 includes S&H.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
1580 Bedford Ct.
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
Targa
Sweet biggrin.gif ,

I will send you a check in the near future.

Varik
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.