Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 76 2.0 914 I ran into in Chilcoot, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jcambo7
Saw this on the way home from Frenchmans Lake my wife and I went to with my Uncle up in Chilcoot, CA. Owner said it has sat for 15 years and he rebuilt the engine right before it started sitting. If anyone's interested he would like to sell it. I'm not trying to sell it for him though. I am just making it aware if any one is close by looking for a 914. Just wanted to post 914 914 sighting with pics. Putting VIN in the data base also. I didn't have time to get any of the other numbers off of it because the owner was just leaving and I had to drive down a private road to get to it.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Elliot Cannon
Probably need a smog check in California.
jcambo7
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Aug 28 2011, 06:17 PM) *

Probably need a smog check in California.

Probably does since it has sat for 15 years. The owner said that it started sitting there because he had a son and had no time for it. Didn't have the chance to get too in depth of the car though. If anyone is interested I can go look more since I am in the area right now but I am only in the area until the 3rd of September. I don't mind doing a PPI for someone. Just message me. I can take more pictures too if the owner lets me.
Elliot Cannon
Smog check needed 1976 and newer in California.
jcambo7
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Aug 28 2011, 06:27 PM) *

Smog check needed 1976 and newer in California.

Awe I see. I don't live in Cali so I didn't know that.
jcambo7
Admins. Please move this thread to the cars for sale area for more publicity. The guy is wanting to sell and in case someone wants it or to look at it they might be able to track him down.
jcambo7
For any one that is interested this 914 is in Chilcoot, CA and on Frechman Lake Road at least a mile down from where you turn.
914.SBC
It is interesting how the car was left on the side of the road like that for 15 years. I cant imagine what sort of wildlife is living in it. Even if the car was worth 2k 15 years ago, I would not leave 2k on the side of the road. I just never understood how and why people let cars sit to rot and weather away. mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.