Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: hub caps for steelies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
chocolate.curry
I'm looking for stock good condition chrome hub caps for the stock steel wheels. The PO put VW hub caps and I'd like to change that up if anyone has a spare set of stock caps lying around. Thanks!
AZ914
Hey chocholate..

I have these that have no emblem on them. They came with my parts stash when I got the car. They look very nice but are not perfect.. There is some minor pitting in places. If interested, send me a PM.

edrotol
QUOTE(chocolate.curry @ Aug 29 2011, 06:47 AM) *

I'm looking for stock good condition chrome hub caps for the stock steel wheels. The PO put VW hub caps and I'd like to change that up if anyone has a spare set of stock caps lying around. Thanks!

PM sent
hencar
I have a set of what appear to be new hub cabs with the raised center and not empblem for a steel wheel. They have signs of a long shelf life but should clean up well.

If you don't buy the set from the other fellow and are interested in mine. PM me or email me at hcarraro@hughes.net for details.

TIA,

Henry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.